+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys how about creating a whatsapp group for London VO applicants, will be convenient to discuss. I have few contacts in other threads as well.
If interested, share your number or PM me.

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Kindly check ur inbox

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Check the link below for details about his interview:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-office-interview-experience-and-questions-for-others-t391206.0.html;msg4867587#msg4867587
charlijc said:
I've just been called to London for an interview :eek:

Is this good or bad?!

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
As I promised to share my COPR experience, this is my experience so far.

I sent my passport, RFV email, photographs, Update Information Chart and cover letter to Visa Application Centre (VFS) London on 13th April. I had to include a postal order of £35.55 for a family of 3 (£14.75 to cover passport transmission charge +£22.80 (£7.60 x 3) courier charge for returning 3 passports)

Although I am yet to receive my passport and COPR. My profile was updated on MyCIC today and my application status was changed to "closed" and final decision changed to "Application Approved". So, I am expecting my COPR and passport back within the next few days or early next week.

Kitua85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dupsy21 said:

I sent my passport, RFV email, photographs, Update Information Chart and cover letter to Visa Application Centre (VFS) London on 13th April. I had to include a postal order of £35.55 for a family of 3 (£14.75 to cover passport transmission charge +£22.80 (£7.60 x 3) courier charge for returning 3 passports)

Although I am yet to receive my passport and COPR. My profile was updated on MyCIC today and my application status was changed to "closed" and final decision changed to "Application Approved". So, I am expecting my COPR and passport back within the next few days or early next week.
Thanks for sharing @dupsy
I wish you all the best with you life in Canada
Congratulations!!!

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
dupsy21 said:

Hi Dupsy21,

Congratulations and thanks for sharing what is this transmission charge? was I supposed to have sent it? they sent me this letter in my cic account yesterday but am still waiting for application to be closed and approved. Does anyone know when this likely to happen? am visa exempt is this the reason for the delay and will I still get something in the post.

You have now been issued your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) form (IMM**** or IMM****) for you and all accompanying dependants. Do not make any corrections to the COPR. Do not sign the COPR until instructed to do so by an Immigration Officer at landing.
Please note that as of December 1, 2011, citizens of visa-exempt countries will not have a counterfoil affixed to their passport. These applicants will only be issued a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR). For a list of visa-exempt countries, please see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptions . This may mean that some of your family members required a counterfoil in their passport while others were issued COPRs only.
Note that if your children do not have passports, but are listed in your passport or your spouse’s passport, their counterfoil, if required, is affixed in that passport.

YOU MUST ARRIVE IN CANADA ON OR BEFORE:
30/09/2016
We wish you a pleasant journey and every success in your future in Canada

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Hi Londo,

Thank you. As you are visa exempt and you did not send your passport through VFS, you don't have to pay any charge. The charge is for sending passports through VFS.

Londo said:
Hi Dupsy21,

Congratulations and thanks for sharing what is this transmission charge? was I supposed to have sent it? they sent me this letter in my cic account yesterday but am still waiting for application to be closed and approved. Does anyone know when this likely to happen? am visa exempt is this the reason for the delay and will I still get something in the post.

You have now been issued your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) form (IMM**** or IMM****) for you and all accompanying dependants. Do not make any corrections to the COPR. Do not sign the COPR until instructed to do so by an Immigration Officer at landing.
Please note that as of December 1, 2011, citizens of visa-exempt countries will not have a counterfoil affixed to their passport. These applicants will only be issued a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR). For a list of visa-exempt countries, please see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptions . This may mean that some of your family members required a counterfoil in their passport while others were issued COPRs only.
Note that if your children do not have passports, but are listed in your passport or your spouse’s passport, their counterfoil, if required, is affixed in that passport.

YOU MUST ARRIVE IN CANADA ON OR BEFORE:
30/09/2016
We wish you a pleasant journey and every success in your future in Canada

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charlijc said:
In the UK yes...not exactly London, but only 5 hours each way!
Ohh so far I thought,They are only calling ppl in London for their junior officer training. I am too in Leeds, wonder if they calling randomly.
Best of luck for the interview, hope thing s go smooth. Keep us posted.

charlijc

Feb 14, 2016
Tarun401 said:
Ohh so far I thought,They are only calling ppl in London for their junior officer training. I am too in Leeds, wonder if they calling randomly.
Best of luck for the interview, hope thing s go smooth. Keep us posted.
Thank you! I promise to come back with updates!

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
For those interested in the time taken to get passport back from London VO for non visa exempt passport holder, please find below my timeline.

PPR on April 7th
Passport sent to London VO via VFS on April 13th
Application approved and closed on myCIC on April 20th
Passport and COPR delivered on April 22nd (missed delivery), redelivered on 25th April

I wish everyone still waiting for PPR all the best.

EST123

Jan 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys, I sent my information to London yesterday (I do not require a Visa). How long has everybody had to wait to receive COPR following submission of the documents?