+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Kitua85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All London VO applicants please lets share experiences on this thread.

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
There was a thread for UK applicants but not many people commented. The few people that commented have got their PPRs. I guess only few UK residents are on this forum.

Kitua85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dupsy21 said:
There was a thread for UK applicants but not many people commented. The few people that commented have got their PPRs. I guess only few UK residents are on this forum.
I guess so too, I am doing my best to keep the thread active
I thought any form of information from other UK applicants may be helpful since we are quite few here

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
I am in Indian applicant based in UAE. I got my PPR on 30 March. That's when I found out my VO was London. Details and Timelines to the left and in the signature below.

Kitua85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hot2Cold said:
I am in Indian applicant based in UAE. I got my PPR on 30 March. That's when I found out mu VO was London. Details and Timelines to the left and in the signature below.
Congratulations, your case is interesting...there seems to be some work re-distribution going on @ London VO

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Kitua85 said:
Congratulations, your case is interesting...there seems to be some work re-distribution going on @ London VO
That's what I thought, and is the reason I posted in here. It gives hope to many who are worried that their LVO is slow.

However, the passport submission is in Abu Dhabi, but I am to inform London of any changes like status, family composition etc.

Kitua85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hot2Cold said:
That's what I thought, and is the reason I posted in here. It gives hope to many who are worried that their LVO is slow.

However, the passport submission is in Abu Dhabi, but I am to inform London of any changes like status, family composition etc.
Good stuff, its encouraging to know that you and others have received your PR's from London VO
I believe they're working on the rest of our applications.
All the best!!!

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Kitua85 said:
Good stuff, its encouraging to know that you and others have received your PR's from London VO
I believe they're working on the rest of our applications.
All the best!!!
Thanks, and all the best to you too.

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
Hot2Cold said:
Thanks, and all the best to you too.
@ Hot2Cold, congrats on your PPR, your application went through really fast, I wish the same for myself. I am just wondering how come you got processed in London VO, have you ever lived in the United Kingdom? or any European Nation that is processed in London?

charlijc

Feb 14, 2016
I'm in the UK so assume my application is being processed in London?

My eAPR was Feb 28th

My eligibility review is still in progress, medicals passed, background check and interview not needed at this time, final decision not yet started

Markicof

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
07/07/16
I am UK based too, so I think my VO is London.

Timeline in signature.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
LizzyBob said:
@ Hot2Cold, congrats on your PPR, your application went through really fast, I wish the same for myself. I am just wondering how come you got processed in London VO, have you ever lived in the United Kingdom? or any European Nation that is processed in London?
I am pretty surprised myself. I have only visited Europe twice for short stays of 4-10 days, I have never been to England, lived in Dubai for 18+ years, and have no other links to London or Europe. This is most probably a workload re-distribution that has happened.

Best wishes to you and hoep you get your PPR soon.

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
All glory to God!!! I just got my PPR now.

FSW(Outland) UK
AOR - 9th October
Schedule A requested - 15th October
Medical Passed - 15th October
Additional document requested - 7th March (Submitted 11th March)
Background in process - 31st Marc
PPR - 07th April

Reactions: Talabacade

Kitua85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dupsy21 said:
All glory to God!!! I just got my PPR now.

FSW(Outland) UK
AOR - 9th October
Schedule A requested - 15th October
Medical Passed - 15th October
Additional document requested - 7th March (Submitted 11th March)
Background in process - 31st Marc
PPR - 07th April

Yayy congratulations @dupsy
I am very happy for you
how did you get it? by email or though your myCIC account?

Please remain on the forum to share your COPR and landing experience with us
Wishing you the very best....