+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Mafer0505

Sep 9, 2022
I applied for a Visitor Visa on July 23rd, and I gave my biometrics on July 25th. Nothing as been updated on my IRCC account and it just says “processing”… it’s September 10th and I haven’t even received the PPR… I have sent two emails already to IRCC but no answer whatsoever. As I understood from your responses on the forum, after the PPR we still have to wait like 1-2 months for them to return the passport with the stamp? I just can't believe it...

Prerana11

Aug 16, 2022
Anyone who recently got their application approved, How many days did it take for the passports to return after the status was approved?

worldtraveller888

Jul 22, 2022
Just to update everyone.... We got our PR application approved last night and counterfoil generated for my wife.

PPR - 6th July
IRCC LVO - Received documents 11th July
Approved and Counterfoil generated - 15th September.

Had a text this morning that our envelope is on its way back to VFS London.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your documents back?

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
Hi Guys, Counterfoil generated today and passport is on its way back and should get it next week Tuesday after waiting for 8 weeks

abhgi191

Oct 19, 2020
Just joined the waiting club. Passport dispatched by VFS London to IRCC office for processing today.

Also do you get updates via email/sms automatically or should I have paid for the sms service for any updates?

Reactions: Srivima

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
Just joined the waiting club. Passport dispatched by VFS London to IRCC office for processing today.

Also do you get updates via email/sms automatically or should I have paid for the sms service for any updates?
You should have paid for sms service if you wanted to receive updates but I don't think that's necessary to be honest.

Mafer0505

Sep 9, 2022
Anybody from July waiting for the PPR? I'm from July 23rd... I don't know if they're finally getting closer to reviewing my application...