+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

worldtraveller888

Jul 22, 2022
What date did you submit your passport? Think the London VO is on a holiday today as they are celebrating Canada Labor day. Imagine having a huge backlog and having the guts to go on a holiday!
IRCC London received ours on the 11th July..... I'm just beyond frustrated now.

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Hi guys,
I got my PPR on the 26th of July and used the 2-way courier to submit my passport at the London VFS office. The passport was received on the 5/08/2022 and got an update saying "under process at IRCC office" on 08/08/2022.

It has been a month since the last status update and I have no way of finding out about my passport. I need to travel to India urgently for some work, is there a way to get the process done quicker?

Does anyone know how long IRCC is taking for stamping in UK?

Thanks, any information will be much appreciated.

worldtraveller888

Jul 22, 2022
Hi guys,
I got my PPR on the 26th of July and used the 2-way courier to submit my passport at the London VFS office. The passport was received on the 5/08/2022 and got an update saying "under process at IRCC office" on 08/08/2022.

It has been a month since the last status update and I have no way of finding out about my passport. I need to travel to India urgently for some work, is there a way to get the process done quicker?

Does anyone know how long IRCC is taking for stamping in UK?

Thanks, any information will be much appreciated.
Welcome to the 'Frustrated Club' - Sorry to hear you're also having issues. I got my PPR on the 4th July, and IRCC London received our documents/passports on 11th July.... We still haven't heard back..

It seems processing times range between 8-12 weeks. We've emailed them directly numerous times and raised webform over 4 weeks ago, and no response.

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Welcome to the 'Frustrated Club' - Sorry to hear you're also having issues. I got my PPR on the 4th July, and IRCC London received our documents/passports on 11th July.... We still haven't heard back..

It seems processing times range between 8-12 weeks. We've emailed them directly numerous times and raised webform over 4 weeks ago, and no response.
The ordeal is never ending hahaha. Been in the process since 2020. (surprisingly in India the avg time taken for stamping is only 7 days)

jm101

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
Hello! Spousal app was transferred to
London office Aug 15 2022. SA and Biometrics done since Aug 16 2022. Any idea when can we expect Medical request? PA is a UAE resident. Thanks

Prerana11

Aug 16, 2022
I got a message from VFS saying my passports have been dispatched...
Account shows approved and counterfoil generated.

My timeline
PPR : 21 June
Passports reached London VO 6 July 2022

Then continuous followups by email to London VO
September 2 I get a mail from London VO saying they do not have my passport.

Then the follow-ups begin with VFS and IRCC.

And then finally today half an hour ago I get an email from VFS that our passports are being shipped

Counterfoil and Account shows approved

I would say Hang In there everyone.. Its delayed but its worth the wait..

Last edited:
Reactions: Jatt2canada