+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
That’s great. Just that my security in progress since May makes me wonder if this is the comprehensive one which takes a long time.
Well let's see , what will be the result, btw I paid RPRF in march and since that the status for the AD was not applicable, but now it's changed to we are reviewing the additional documents... Did you notice anything different in your status??

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Well let's see , what will be the result, btw I paid RPRF in march and since that the status for the AD was not applicable, but now it's changed to we are reviewing the additional documents... Did you notice anything different in your status??
See, they are doing real time updates...
By the way, when did this latest update happen in your account...I mean the one that you've just mentioned?

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
See, they are doing real time updates...
By the way, when did this latest update happen in your account...I mean the one that you've just mentioned?
I just noticed it today But most probably this change might have been happened on Friday... As last week it was still not applicable. You are right they are updating on time...

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Which means the application has just been promoted to probably the final level, good luck mate.
In my case it was paid upfront...:)

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Which means the application has just been promoted to probably the final level, good luck mate.
In my case it was paid upfront...:)
Well hope this long waiting will end for all of us soon... My application should be in final stages as eligibility and criminality is passed...
Good luck to you also

Reactions: jjttbb2019

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Nopes..I paid it upfront and never got an ADR so my status has been the same since AOR. If this has been recently updated for you then probably your application is now finalized.

Fizzah-R

Jan 23, 2019
Hi guys.
So I received an ADR yesterday and was in a fix how to respond to it.

My husband (he is dependant in our application) travelled to Australia on Student Visa in 2013 and later applied for Protection visa due to growing sectarian violence in Pakistan. His Australian Refugee claim was refused back in late 2014 after which he returned to his home country in Feb 2015.

The ADR requires me to send all available documents related to his refugee application including initial application and final decision.

Now, there are two discrepancies between my eAPR and Australian Refugee Application:

1. The eAPR shows he was working for the family business since 2008 (worked in evenings in an event management company with a friend, this wasn’t mentioned in the PR application) while the Refugee Application states he started to work with the family business in 2009 while he worked from 2008 to 2009 with the event management services (a blunder made back then by the client and his lawyer/agent). Currently, he is the tax payer of the business so the experience is legit, however these discrepancies may hint otherwise to the case officer.

2. His Australian Application refusal letter also states that he stayed in Hyderabad for 2 years to pursue tertiary education and returned to Karachi in 2007. This wasn’t true hence I reverted to the true account in my eAPR that he used to commute using personal transport to and from hyderabad when he had classes (this was explained in LoE as we couldn’t provide a PCC since he never stayed there).

Now these two points, if I attach the refusal letter with the ADR, are going to catch the eye of the case officer and might be deemed as misrepresentation if not addressed properly.

Anyone who’s been through a similar situation?