+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
The replies from LVO are pretty much standard. I got the similar reply so did my friend...so dont know whats really happening there. I have applied for notes as well. So lets see what i get..

IIO

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hi guys,

I sent a mail to LVO yesterday and received the response below two hours later. Please what does further review mean?

"

Thank you for your email.

Your application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

You need take no further action at this time".
Hi, please did you
The replies from LVO are pretty much standard. I got the similar reply so did my friend...so dont know whats really happening there. I have applied for notes as well. So lets see what i get..
okay thank you! Thats good to hear

eljay007

Feb 8, 2018
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
File Transfer...
14-Dec-2017
Hello All, I am new here.
file @ London VO
AOR Nov 1
NA2 Nov 22
FTD Dec 14
.........last update so far.
It would be great to connect with others with similar AOR/Timeline.
Meanwhile, I see the interestingly random trend of updates from LVO. I really wish everybody a prompt receipt of their PPR's

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
hello all.
AOR May 18th
Got recently GCMS notes and scheduled for an interview at abudhabi.. anybody else called for interview. and how to prepare for interview?

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
did u order Notes?if yes then wat u got in ur notes? dont they explain u y its getting so much late?? or u have extensive travel history??
Yes I have ordered and expecting end of the month.

I got a status update from LVO informing that background checks under process (since 9 Dec 2017)

Dont have much travel in the past 10 years which is split between 6 years in Pakistan and 4 in United Arab Emirates

only other travel is vacation to Turkey for 2 weeks and to Saudi Arabia for 2 weeks

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hi @BillHyatt, seeking your expert advice:

What timelines should we expect to wait after being told the following:

"Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review in our London office."
as on - Mon Feb 12, 2018

- Does this mean that eligibility and security has also been passed?
- How long does the final review stage last?
- The BGC status on gckey is still 'Not applicable' - is that supposed to change to reflect the above status of 'final review'?
- Meds will expire on May 10 - do they have a window (time-frame) in which to grant PR/advise for meds renewal; so that the applicant has sufficient time to make the move?

Many thanks for your help, as always!

Reactions: IIO and Awel

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
hello all.
AOR May 18th
Got recently GCMS notes and scheduled for an interview at abudhabi.. anybody else called for interview. and how to prepare for interview?
Hi
I am also scheduled for an interview at Abu Dhabi but haven't received a date yet. Did you get a date for your interview?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/prepare-an-interview.3109/page-127

Gi through this thread to know about the interviews.

May I know your nationality n where do u stay?

I am 3rd May AOR.... Indian residing in Saudi Arabia

Qamar786

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05 September 2014
Med's Request
In-Shah-Allah Very Soon
AOA,
anyone here FSW - 2014 "victim" still waiting for progress?

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your AOR is a day after mine but got into NA2 a month before you. Similar timelines.. There are lots of us here. Don't worry.. within the next month we are hoping for PPR. Lets keep each other updated.
I hope so too. I got ADR late November for travel history. I will keep you posted, all the best.

Last edited:

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..