Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Congratulations @infinix, I’m glad the wait is finally over for you :) I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your journey to Canada and beyond!
Thanks for your words. I really appreciate it

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
hi

Any PNP- O got PPR from Lazy visa office (London) in the last months or weeks??

adhvaryuhardik

May 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
Doc's Request.
15-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-01-2018
No PNP is getting even IP2 since last 10 Days

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hello guys! Just found out I've been moved to London visa office. I'm guessing I've been there for about two weeks now. Still at NA2 from 28th August with no additional documents needed. My question is, what is the typical waiting time for London Visa Office applicants to get PPR so I would know what to expect.
No idea same status was mine before and I got ADR 10 days before which i submit it with bio page salary stub and all still waiting

Reactions: unicorns
Oct 2, 2017
God day everybody,
I was asked to submit additional documents regarding my adopted child, which l have given to them almost a week now.
l am yet to receive any respond from them. What time limit those it take for them to respond ?

LagosNG

Jun 19, 2017
Hi guys,

My application is currently in London VO. Recently they have been requesting ADRs for tax clearance certificate and visa refusal letters from a lot of people. I tried to be proactive and see if I can get tax clearance from my employer. They gave me a Lagos state Inland Revenue Service form to fill and said that I would need to be patient as it takes a long while to get. Employer told me they've tried to get for some other staff members since March and most of them still haven't got theirs.

Also, I do not have any of my visa refusal letters any more as I trashed them and most of visa denials are from 6-12yrs ago. Now I would like to find out how I can navigate these steep waters given that I don't have tax clearance certificate and visa refusal letters. I did submit my salary account statement and payslips which shows my PAYE tax for each month back in June when I submitted my application.

I would also like to know if there's anyone who was asked for tax clearance certificate and visa refusal letters ADR and wasn't able to get them and if CIC still gave PPR.
Did you notify them of any previous visa refusals when submitting your application?
Some embassies like UK usually leave a note after refusal while some like US just tell you verbally. So you can explain with LOE.

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hello guys! Just found out I've been moved to London visa office. I'm guessing I've been there for about two weeks now. Still at NA2 from 28th August with no additional documents needed. My question is, what is the typical waiting time for London Visa Office applicants to get PPR so I would know what to expect.
Still they can ask you any adr even they change it no need add doc dont believe the status

jimalik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Dear friends,
2 days ago i sent an email to London office and they replied to me as below, I want to know what can I expect ? will it take time?

"Please be informed your file is awaiting review by a visa officer. We are currently unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as your application has been reviewed or further documents are required."'