+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
What is the longest gap there can be from AOR to additional document request? Surely additional documents should be request at initial review.

Concerning to see that people with June AOR are getting ADRs now!
Before my doc status was change to no need add doc, again they request additional doc after file transfer to LVO

Reactions: despacito2017

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Got my RFV mail today.

AOR - 9th May, 2017.
Medical passed: 26th June
IP1 and NA : June 27th
File sent to London office : 9th Aug
IP2 on the 14th October.

On 17th October, got an usual ADR request: 1. Updated POF. 2. Why I got a gift deed from my brother.

On 24th October, I submitted the updated POF, a letter from my brother confirming that the deed was given by him and a letter from myself plus my net worth certificate.

On 25th October, I got the RFV mail in MyCic profile.

We will be submitting our passports of Friday 27th October.

To all the seniors here, I say a big thank you for guiding us through this.

@legalfalcon thank you so much for all your efforts here. God will reward you abundantly.
@gurik thanks dear for hanging around months after getting your PPR.
@BillHyatt thanks for taking time to respond to my questions.

To everybody here, thank you for this journey.

Speedy PPR to all still waiting.

Thank you guys.

LagosNG

Jun 19, 2017
Got my RFV mail today.

AOR - 9th May, 2017.
IP2 on the 14th October.

On 17th October, got an usual ADR request: 1. Updated POF. 2. Why I got a gift deed from my brother.

On 24th October, I submitted the updated POF, a letter from my brother confirming that the deed was given by him and a letter from myself plus my net worth certificate.

@legalfalcon thank you so much for all your efforts here. God will reward you abundantly.

Thank you guys.
Congratulations.....are you fsw or pnp.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Got my RFV mail today.

AOR - 9th May, 2017.
IP2 on the 14th October.

Thank you guys.
Congratulations.. i have gift deed as well from my brother. Why do they ask why you got a gift deed thats so weird. What reason did you give?

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Congratulations.. i have gift deed as well from my brother. Why do they ask why you got a gift deed thats so weird. What reason did you give?
It was very weird. My brother just wrote a letter confirming he gave the gift and it was free for my use

Reactions: Aashy09

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
It was very weird. My brother just wrote a letter confirming he gave the gift and it was free for my use
Thank you one last question.. your nationality please?

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Hi guys,

My application is currently in London VO. Recently they have been requesting ADRs for tax clearance certificate and visa refusal letters from a lot of people. I tried to be proactive and see if I can get tax clearance from my employer. They gave me a Lagos state Inland Revenue Service form to fill and said that I would need to be patient as it takes a long while to get. Employer told me they've tried to get for some other staff members since March and most of them still haven't got theirs.

Also, I do not have any of my visa refusal letters any more as I trashed them and most of visa denials are from 6-12yrs ago. Now I would like to find out how I can navigate these steep waters given that I don't have tax clearance certificate and visa refusal letters. I did submit my salary account statement and payslips which shows my PAYE tax for each month back in June when I submitted my application.

I would also like to know if there's anyone who was asked for tax clearance certificate and visa refusal letters ADR and wasn't able to get them and if CIC still gave PPR.

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Hi guys,

My application is currently in London VO. Recently they have been requesting ADRs for tax clearance certificate and visa refusal letters from a lot of people. I tried to be proactive and see if I can get tax clearance from my employer. They gave me a Lagos state Inland Revenue Service form to fill and said that I would need to be patient as it takes a long while to get. Employer told me they've tried to get for some other staff members since March and most of them still haven't got theirs.

Also, I do not have any of my visa refusal letters any more as I trashed them and most of visa denials are from 6-12yrs ago. Now I would like to find out how I can navigate these steep waters given that I don't have tax clearance certificate and visa refusal letters. I did submit my salary account statement and payslips which shows my PAYE tax for each month back in June when I submitted my application.

I would also like to know if there's anyone who was asked for tax clearance certificate and visa refusal letters ADR and wasn't able to get them and if CIC still gave PPR.

Iye

Sep 22, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-09-2017
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Hmm! LVO has been sending weird ADR's these days.
Here's what I think. If you don't have what they've requested for, just write a detailed LOE... especially because it's not within your control. If there's a way your employer can provide a letter backing up what you've written in the LOE, with maybe a copy of the form you filled(if you have access to it), that might help convince the VO.
But then again... this is just my opinion. Anyone who experienced this should please help out

Hi guys,

unicorns

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hello guys! Just found out I've been moved to London visa office. I'm guessing I've been there for about two weeks now. Still at NA2 from 28th August with no additional documents needed. My question is, what is the typical waiting time for London Visa Office applicants to get PPR so I would know what to expect.

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Got my RFV mail today.

AOR - 9th May, 2017.
IP2 on the 14th October.

Thank you guys.
Congratulations @infinix, I’m glad the wait is finally over for you :) I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your journey to Canada and beyond!