+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office and Regional Medical Office email address and details

kidaz

Feb 20, 2022
Hi all,

Canada's policy of openness to immigrants and refugees (esp. Ukrainians recently) is great. Execution of these policies though is awful. I do sympathise with the VOs who are likely buried under a mountain of work.

In addition to the IRCC webform, the following may be useful. I received no response at any point from anyone.

I hope this helps.

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca - the advertised email for Visa Officers (VOs), confirmed when you call 0207 004 6000.
Put "URGENT" in subject line if urgent. Default response is:
----- Original Message to LDN (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à LDN (IMMIGRATION) -----
-----
Disclaimer: http://www.international.gc.ca/international/disclaimer-degagement.aspx?lang=eng
Dégagement de responsabilité: http://www.international.gc.ca/international/disclaimer-degagement.aspx?lang=fra

re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca - a historical email, however seems to work.
London-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca - didn't try.
ldn.consular@international.gc.ca - consulate, i.e. for Canadian passport holders, not Visa applications.
ldn@international.gc.ca - as above
LDNPPMD@international.gc.ca - For the London Regional Medical Officer (RMO), i.e. regarding IMEs/UMIs. Default response is:
"This mailbox is intended for internal use and for communications from Panel Physicians. EMAILS RECEIVED FROM APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE READ."
London Regional Medical Office, Canadian High Commission, Canada House, Trafalgar Square, SW1Y 5BJ

Phone numbers
+1-888-242-2100 - in Canada only, USA-based google voice will not work.
+1-613 944 4000 - above number but accessible from outside Canada - automated system which refuses to connect visa applicants (vs canadian passport holders) to a person. Directs you to webform, ugh.
0207 258 6600 - historical number, disabled
0207 004 6000 - 1, tells you to use LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca, i.e. official email.