+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office 2020/2021 (Outland Applicants)

Rickyondesert

Dec 20, 2021
Hello everyone, how much time does lVO takes to request Passport after prearrival, if prearrival is received with medical does it mean eligibility is passed

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hello everyone, how much time does lVO takes to request Passport after prearrival, if prearrival is received with medical does it mean eligibility is passed
It depends on when the PA security checks are over. It varies is the best answer one can give you, unless you find many other applicants from the same country as the PA and compare against them. But again this will all be speculation.

Rickyondesert

Dec 20, 2021
It depends on when the PA security checks are over. It varies is the best answer one can give you, unless you find many other applicants from the same country as the PA and compare against them. But again this will all be speculation.
Thank you for reply, so it means LVO issue prearrival only after eligibility is passed

Jan 28, 2020
Ireland, UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-04-2020
AOR Received.
24-05-2020
Med's Done....
23-05-2020
Yes. According to the spreadsheet there were 4 PPRs in December:
  • 2 PPRs for August 2021 applicants
  • 1 PPR for an August 2020 applicant
  • 1 PPR for an April 2020 applicant
Interesting! Strange that they have only processed 4 for the entire month. Do you happen to have a link to the spreadsheet or know where to find this?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Interesting! Strange that they have only processed 4 for the entire month. Do you happen to have a link to the spreadsheet or know where to find this?
This is not scientific or "real". This is based on the very limited data that people contribute to the spreadsheet, and who know how often they come back to update (amongst so many other factors). But it's the best we have access to.

It's not like the London VO actually did 4 PPRs only over December, but they did 4 from the data we have collected as a group. Compared to the same data we have, LVO did 14 PPRs in Nov, and 12 PPRs in Oct. So you can see the relative reduction that happened in Dec. That's the point I wanted to get across in my post there.

I have created sheets in the spreadsheet where I did all this analysis, calculations, and formulas to collect that info and see it easily. Here's the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/edit#gid=2037240319