Reactions: AndyUK and JoZa

JoZa

Oct 19, 2014
Passport submitted to vfs london: 29/12/2022
Passport received by ircc: 05/01/2023
Decision envelope: 06/01/2023
Waiting for passport to be delivered home
Happy New Year everyone!!!

I'm new on this forum and I need some answers please.

@Symba02 I'd be grateful for some guidance please.

Was this for a permanent residence application? Are you based in the UK/Europe? I got a letter requesting for passport submission two days ago. since I live in the UK I guess i should send it to London. But I am trying to decide which other vfs office to send the passport for prompt processing because my medical tests could be expiring soon. Please does "Decision envelope" mean they've stamped your passport? I need some clarification on the process please.

Many Thanks in anticipation of your prompt feedback.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Passport submitted to vfs london: 29/12/2022
Passport received by ircc: 05/01/2023
Decision envelope: 06/01/2023
Waiting for passport to be delivered home
Wow! COPR issued in 1 day from reaching IRCC? That's amazing. I'm guessing you didn't need a visa, just COPR?

Symba02

Oct 28, 2022
Happy New Year everyone!!!

I'm new on this forum and I need some answers please.

@Symba02 I'd be grateful for some guidance please.

Was this for a permanent residence application? Are you based in the UK/Europe? I got a letter requesting for passport submission two days ago. since I live in the UK I guess i should send it to London. But I am trying to decide which other vfs office to send the passport for prompt processing because my medical tests could be expiring soon. Please does "Decision envelope" mean they've stamped your passport? I need some clarification on the process please.

Many Thanks in anticipation of your prompt feedback.
It's a visitor visa and I reside in UK too. I'm not sure if processing time is different from other vac.
Yes I guess it's been stamped as I have been informed it's on its way to me

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
FSW applicant
British citizen so no visa needed, just COPR (not sure if this impacts processing time)
Documents submitted to VFS London: 04/01/2023
Documents received by IRCC: 05/01/2023
Decision envelope dispatched from IRCC to VAC: 13/01/2023

Reactions: JoZa

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
@Symba02 how long did it take for your visa to be delivered by the courier? Is it next day delivery?
I got an automated email from VFS that they sent the documents to me today but the tracking doesn't seem to work. I want to make sure that I'm at home when the documents arrive but I'm not sure if it will be tomorrow or later.

Symba02

Oct 28, 2022
@Symba02 how long did it take for your visa to be delivered by the courier? Is it next day delivery?
I got an automated email from VFS that they sent the documents to me today but the tracking doesn't seem to work. I want to make sure that I'm at home when the documents arrive but I'm not sure if it will be tomorrow or later.

I purchased next day delivery envelope so I received it next day. It might take a few hours for the tracking number to be updated

Reactions: AndyUK

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
I purchased next day delivery envelope so I received it next day. It might take a few hours for the tracking number to be updated
Awesome, thanks! So it should arrive tomorrow hopefully.
On which website did you track it? Interpost?

JoZa

Oct 19, 2014
Hello there!
Just got emails from London VO and Vfs that our decision envelopes have been dispatched and ready for collection. However there’s been no update on our IRCC profile. No final decision and no counterfoil generated message. Did anyone have this experience.
@AndyUK any insight on this please?

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hello there!
Just got emails from London VO and Vfs that our decision envelopes have been dispatched and ready for collection. However there’s been no update on our IRCC profile. No final decision and no counterfoil generated message. Did anyone have this experience.
@AndyUK any insight on this please?
Have you logged in to your EE portal to check? I'm not sure if my status was update immediately... I think it took a few hours. I definitely didn't get an email about portal update for a day or so.
I didn't have counterfoil generated as I'm visa exempt - I'm not sure if this has any impact on how quickly the portal is updated.

Reactions: JoZa