+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London success/reject stories or in process/planning to apply post here

Porosh-pathor

Sep 23, 2011
Hi guy's! i got acceptance from centennial college for business administration-accounting which is level of undergraduate and 3yrs length as i did mba from london do u think it will negative to visa officer if thn which course should i take mentioned that my background is accounting.plz help me any experts .

B.C

Nov 9, 2011
Pacifica86,

Yes, you will need a letter of acceptance from a college or university before you can apply for your visa. It took 2-4 weeks for me to get my college acceptance letters and 3-5 months to get my university rejection letters. One of the colleges made me take an invigilated online maths and English (not language) exam. Neither of the universities mentioned anything about interviews in their application process. I know that one college in BC does telephone interviews.

123AB

Mar 30, 2012
B.C said:
123AB,

No, I didn't have to do a medical last year. I think it sometimes depends on what country you're a citizen of and other factors.
any news BC ??? its been one month now

Porosh-pathor

Sep 23, 2011
Girivenkiteela @ have u apply for for visa yet? i want apply this month but prob is about banak statement.i,m also in PSW uk. plz share with me ur update.

Girivenkiteela

May 22, 2012
I applied 2 days back for the visa.

My college will start in sep 1st week.

Can some one suggest any chance of getting my visa by that time....!!!!!!!

Thanks
Giri Venkiteela

B.C

Nov 9, 2011
Girivenkiteela,

I applied last year in July (around the 20th) and I saw others on this forum who applied around the same time. Some got their visa well in time or in late August, others got it just in time during the first week of September, some got their visa a few days after their college start date and were allowed to start a little late. I got mine 4 months later. It varies from case to case. I know it is easier said than done, but try not to worry about it and relax. Good Luck!

p.s. I worry that telling you that my application took approx. 4 months to process last year may depress you a little. I probably had a complicated case. You have just as good a chance as anybody of getting your application processed in time. Stay positive.

Porosh-pathor

Sep 23, 2011
Girivenkiteela@ could u plz tell me about ur bank statement i mean how did ur show ur fund n how long it was kept in ur account.thank you very much.

Gigi1212

Jun 21, 2012
Today get study permit for me and a visa for spouse, issued 13th July. So 7 weeks with delivery, not bad:)

maxi.khan

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Hi Adee n 123 AB, I found ur chat really helpful and interested as I am doing an ACCA fianlist and will complete it in AUGUST INSHALLAH, moreover I'll receive my BSc degree in late September. I am on student here in London, Uk n I am Pakistani passport holder. I want to apply to Canada for further studies but I heard and have seen many cases here from London which has been rejected simply because they are not applying from their home country.
Please tell me is it true? Or will their is any chance to get canadian student visa by applying from London?