+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London success/reject stories or in process/planning to apply post here

123AB

Mar 30, 2012
i wish i get my visa some where in july so i can easily plan my journey.....so do they do any kind of contact with us or not during the visa process?? by email/mail/phone ??

Girivenkiteela

May 22, 2012
Hello Guys

I am in UK on work permit (PSW), Citizen of india.

I got admission in Humber college for Regulatory Affairs Graduate certificate programme for 2012-sep

I am working for last 1year6months in pharmaceutical Company, I am applying for visa under general category where I can show my living expenses as my own funding and bank loan for the college fee.

Guys can some please suggest me - on the web site It shows that I need to submit bank statments for last 4 months....is this statments had to shown with including funds in my account (I am maintaing money for last 2 weeks and planning to apply for visa in next month first week).

Second one was...I am getting loan from Indian bank and I am applying visa in UK.....please suggest me on bank loan sanction letter in what currency they have to address the VO. is it in GBP or Ruppes or Canadian Dollars....!!!

Please advise me.

Thanks
Giri

B.C

Nov 9, 2011
123AB,

Re: Contact

When I made a mistake on my form last year they didn't contact me by phone or e-mail, they just returned my whole package. About 2 months after I re-submitted it I received my documents and a receipt with my case number in the post. I could use that case number to add information to my file or contact them about a specific query using the webform on the CIC London webpage. They will not answer any general query about your application status until 10 weeks have passed. Trust me on that one. Before 10 weeks they will disregard any e-mail/letter of that nature. After 10 weeks they will answer any question about how long it's going to take for your application to be processed and they will be very helpful. I don't think we can contact them by phone, but I am not certain about that.

Giri, sorry - I don't know the answer to your question, but I am sure someone else will know.

Girivenkiteela

May 22, 2012
Guys in which stage of student visa application........we need to give medical assesment..!!!!

please advise me

Thanks
Giri

123AB

Mar 30, 2012
i dont think that london applicant required to do medical but still i m not 100% sure abt it ...... @BC did u had a medical done last year or not??

Girivenkiteela

May 22, 2012
Hi 123ab
Thanks for ur reply

Any one applying for visa through any consultancies or any agents...!!

Please advise me some consultant details in Uk.

Thanks a lot
Giri

B.C

Nov 9, 2011
123AB,

No, I didn't have to do a medical last year. I think it sometimes depends on what country you're a citizen of and other factors.

123AB

Mar 30, 2012
I am Pakistani but l am living in London For almost 6 years so i will see if i get medicals or not

Porosh-pathor

Sep 23, 2011
HI Guy's I'M planing to apply September could u plz anyone help me abt bank statement , i saw web site which is required 4 months bank statement is it means money has to be the account 4months or just 4months bank statement and ending balance would be enough?

Girivenkiteela

May 22, 2012
Hi Pathor

I am also having the same question....!!!!!

really waiting to get answer for this question ...please do update me if u find the answer....!!!!

when r u planning to apply for visa????

r u working to any agency...or applying on ur own...

thanks
Giri

123AB

Mar 30, 2012
Porosh-pathor said:
HI Guy's I'M planing to apply September could u plz anyone help me abt bank statement , i saw web site which is required 4 months bank statement is it means money has to be the account 4months or just 4months bank statement and ending balance would be enough?
well i put money bit by bit and took my balance to the required amount in the last month i dont know whts the rule behind it but this is the way i did it :)

Pacifica86

Jun 12, 2012
Hi all,

Wondering if you can help me with some general 'process' guidance for apply for a study visa? I'm quite early on in the process so trying to work everything out before I make an application and potentially make a mistake.

I believe colleges/universities in Canada have 3 intakes a year...January, May & September.. Is this correct? If so I guess I'll be looking at the January / May intakes as it is probably too late to apply for September.

Also am I right in thinking that I would need to get accepted at a college or university before applying for the visa? If so can you share your experiences of getting accepting into a university e.g. Process times and did they interview you if so how... In person, via Skype etc?

Is there anywhere where I can find info on Canadian qualifications eg. I might be interested in taking a year long course rather than your usual 3 year degree. Or would any of you advise against this for any particular reason? Eg does length of time studying impact your application for residency?

Look forward to hearing your advice