shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI / AOA

Dear Pakistani Applicant if you are willing/planning to file your application for Fedral Skilled Worker (FSW) class, so keep one thing in your mind while filling the form you should enter London in the Visa Office blank space.

I had the bitter experince recently, my application back from CIO only beacuse of one reason that i didnt mentioned London Visa Office i just enter/typed Canada visa office, only bcz of this mistake they reject my application other then this i have each and every thing is completed.

Another main point if you tried to call at visa office Islamabad they never guide you properly about which is your visa office and where you have to filed your application. I talked to them on many time before sending my application, they just told contact at London visa office they might guide you, but at London office the problem is the same they never want to hear your call just ask you to send us email regarding your Querry.

So after all these experince i learned alot, and thanks to this forum where are so many supporting guys who always guide me i am thankful to them all the time.

Pakistani Applicant can check this link in which CIO mentioned the objection point of my application.

http://dipixx.blogspot.com/2012/01/reply-from-cio-central-intake-canada.html#!/2012/01/reply-from-cio-central-intake-canada.html

Regards,

M. Shahid

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

shahidsabir2 said:
HI / AOA

Dear Pakistani Applicant if you are willing/planning to file your application for Fedral Skilled Worker (FSW) class, so keep one thing in your mind while filling the form you should enter London in the Visa Office blank space.

I had the bitter experince recently, my application back from CIO only beacuse of one reason that i didnt mentioned London Visa Office i just enter/typed Canada visa office, only bcz of this mistake they reject my application other then this i have each and every thing is completed.

Another main point if you tried to call at visa office Islamabad they never guide you properly about which is your visa office and where you have to filed your application. I talked to them on many time before sending my application, they just told contact at London visa office they might guide you, but at London office the problem is the same they never want to hear your call just ask you to send us email regarding your Querry.

So after all these experince i learned alot, and thanks to this forum where are so many supporting guys who always guide me i am thankful to them all the time.

Pakistani Applicant can check this link in which CIO mentioned the objection point of my application.

http://dipixx.blogspot.com/2012/01/reply-from-cio-central-intake-canada.html#!/2012/01/reply-from-cio-central-intake-canada.html

Regards,

M. Shahid
1. CIC won't guess where you want your application sent.
2. If you had read the instructions, you would see that applications from Pakistan, go to London.

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yea i red it but still there were some confusion created by Islamabad Visa office :( my bad luck you can say now i have to wait for 1 july 2012

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahidsabir2 said:
Yea i red it but still there were some confusion created by Islamabad Visa office :( my bad luck you can say now i have to wait for 1 july 2012
Plz paste here readable copy , the above link you give its not clear and difficult to read.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
shahidsabir2 said:
HI / AOA

Regards,

M. Shahid
if you would have read the instruction then wouldnt have such rejection, its clearly mentioned that for pakistani applicant visa office is London.

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Plz paste here readable copy , the above link you give its not clear and difficult to read.
later i will re scan it and again i will share on any weblink

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sho78 said:
if you would have read the instruction then wouldnt have such rejection, its clearly mentioned that for pakistani applicant visa office is London.
you are rite but i would like that no body make this kind of mistake which i did so that is y i shared it here

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
shahidsabir2 said:
you are rite but i would like that no body make this kind of mistake which i did so that is y i shared it here
Yeah thats good that you highlighted, but as I understand this immigration process is very complicated so we should read the instruction very carefully otherwise the whole effort will be lost.

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sho78 said:
Yeah thats good that you highlighted, but as I understand this immigration process is very complicated so we should read the instruction very carefully otherwise the whole effort will be lost.
you are rite you know i got 71 points over all and 7.5 bands and i arranged / managed all things at my own no lawyers / attorney still i am very happy bcz i have done 99% at my own unless i done a silly mistake

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
dear i have checked the copy which i uploaded its properly uploaded let me tell you how you to check it properly rite click on the image and save in your system then maximize the picture size you can easily read it then.

thanks