+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London England office

tariqkhan791

Feb 8, 2011
Hi

I applied for Skilled Work Category in Aug 2007. I have just checked the online status and it says "We transferred your application to the London England office on January 20, 2011. The London England office may contact you."

What does this really mean? How long it will get before I receive the document request, medical, interview and then the visa?

Moreover, I have lived in Nigeria and Iran during last 6 six years. I did not get the police clearance certificates from there. What will be the process to get those certificates?

Also, does anyone knows how to get a police certificate in Islamabad?

Thanks

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
tariqkhan791 said:
Hi

I applied for Skilled Work Category in Aug 2007. I have just checked the online status and it says "We transferred your application to the London England office on January 20, 2011. The London England office may contact you."

What does this really mean? How long it will get before I receive the document request, medical, interview and then the visa?

Moreover, I have lived in Nigeria and Iran during last 6 six years. I did not get the police clearance certificates from there. What will be the process to get those certificates?

Also, does anyone knows how to get a police certificate in Islamabad?

Thanks
Well i really dont wanna disppoint you but its a fact that the processes and timeline asked by you is really gonna take a long time to be 13-16 months on the minimum as london office is writing everyone that at present it is too early to predict what the time frame will be.

For Police certificates you need to go to the Official website and there procedure to get a police certificate from any country has be explained. Just follow that

To get one from islamabad you have to apply to the SSP office for that consult the website of Capital territory police there you can download forms and also note down the address

hope thsi helps

nigeriacrb

Sep 17, 2012
Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate

If you need nigeria police clearance certificate, Google "Nigeria CRB" you'll find the website to help you further