+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOE Explanation format required for explain last name and first name are same?

Mannav Kalia

Jun 20, 2018
Hello Friends,
Need help to share any LOE format which help me to explain CIC that first name and last name are same, we have enter first name and last name as same in cic portal, as tool was not allowing to enter last name only?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Friends,
Need help to share any LOE format which help me to explain CIC that first name and last name are same, we have enter first name and last name as same in cic portal, as tool was not allowing to enter last name only?
No LOE is required for that. CIC knows about this pretty well.

Dec 17, 2021
No LOE is required for that. CIC knows about this pretty well.
Hi,
I just got an email from IRCC for additional documents, please help with below:
1. I had H1-B denied in the US and IRCC asking for denial documents but my employer doesn't provide denial document. What can I provide?
2. I have my First & Last name as my names everywhere in all documents but my son's birth certificate was issued from Maharashtra, India where they have added father's name as middle name. Therefore in his birth certificate my name is written with middle name of my father and my wife's name has my name as middle name. Should I add "previously used name" in application as my name with father's name with middle name?
3. In my Son's birth certificate, they have typo in my name as they added additional letter, for example Alex is written as Allex. I didn't get that corrected as I thought I got US visa and Canada WP on the same documents. Is there any way I can re-submit the application without getting that corrected from India, may be by adding explanation from my end or adding affidavit?

Please help as I need to submit it by 30th Dec. Thanks!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,
I just got an email from IRCC for additional documents, please help with below:
1. I had H1-B denied in the US and IRCC asking for denial documents but my employer doesn't provide denial document. What can I provide?
2. I have my First & Last name as my names everywhere in all documents but my son's birth certificate was issued from Maharashtra, India where they have added father's name as middle name. Therefore in his birth certificate my name is written with middle name of my father and my wife's name has my name as middle name. Should I add "previously used name" in application as my name with father's name with middle name?
3. In my Son's birth certificate, they have typo in my name as they added additional letter, for example Alex is written as Allex. I didn't get that corrected as I thought I got US visa and Canada WP on the same documents. Is there any way I can re-submit the application without getting that corrected from India, may be by adding explanation from my end or adding affidavit?

Please help as I need to submit it by 30th Dec. Thanks!
My answers:
1. Send an email to your employer and ask for the denial document, If they do not want to share, they will respond on that email. Copy that email and attach and LOE, that the company is not willing to share. A documented proof is required if the Employer is denying such documents.
2. Submit an affidavit for one and same name
3. Submit an affidavit for one and same name