+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

loan pblm plz help me and suggest me wat to do :)

geetdhillon

Star Member
Sep 25, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
31 april
Med's Done....
15oct
hi :)

i have applied for loan in corporation bank for post graduation-certificate but now they said that we dun provide loans for certificate course they dun focus on post graduate they only said it is a diploma course and it is clearly mention in my prospectus that it is a post graduate course ..... now wat should i do :(

and one more thing iam from delhi and my consultant is also from delhi but if i will apply a loan from punjab againts fd it will create any problem at the time of visa that applicant is from delhi and the consultant is also from delhi but why the loan is from punjab?

please suggest me :) i will be very thankfull to u
:( ???

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: loam pblm plz help me and suggest me wat to do :)

geetdhillon said:
hi :)

i have applied for loan in corporation bank for post graduation-certificate but now they said that we dun provide loans for certificate course they dun focus on post graduate they only said it is a diploma course and it is clearly mention in my prospectus that it is a post graduate course ..... now wat should i do :(

and one more thing iam from delhi and my consultant is also from delhi but if i will apply a loan from punjab againts fd it will create any problem at the time of visa that applicant is from delhi and the consultant is also from delhi but why the loan is from punjab?

please suggest me :) i will be very thankfull to u
Hi,

Not only Corporation bank but other banks like SBI, PNB etc do not entertain loan application for Certificate courses. It doesn't matter even if its a PG level certificate courses.

You can get loan from anywhere in India and it's not an issue at all.

I would suggest you to apply at lower level Public Sector banks like UCO, Dena bank.

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
Hey Geet,

I am also trying for January 2012 session and after receiving my admission acceptance letter from the college I faced exactly the same problem. I went to banks like State bank of India, Punjab National bank, Central bank of India, Union Bank of India etc...and I was given the same reason that no longer they accept loan applications for Post graduate Certificate or Diploma Programs.

However, in order to tackle this, I would suggest you to go for Private Banks like HDFC or AXIS Bank - though the rate of interet is marginally higher.

I am going to apply at Axis Bank by the end of the week, as they are fine with the program.

With respect to applying in Punjab...since I am just a student I have no information about that.

geetdhillon

Star Member
Sep 25, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
31 april
Med's Done....
15oct
enfield wat are the documents uco bank asked for? any idea ?and thnkQ :D for the suggestion i will keep in my mind and also try in uco bank :D

geetdhillon

Star Member
Sep 25, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
31 april
Med's Done....
15oct
neeraj :D thnkQ btw where r u from ? and where r u applying ?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
geetdhillon said:
enfield wat are the documents uco bank asked for? any idea ?and thnkQ :D for the suggestion i will keep in my mind and also try in uco bank :D
Hi,

I am saying it seriously that may be you would like to apply for loan in lower banks like UCO.

Even as a fact , I can tell you PNB (not sure of other major public bank!) DO NOT accept loan application for any Diploma PG/UG courses (forget about certificates courses) but UCO bank accept loan application for Diploma courses (not sure of Certificate courses).

Visit UCO Bank website for further details.

geetdhillon

Star Member
Sep 25, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
31 april
Med's Done....
15oct
enfield yeah i searched for uco bank branch and i found it :D i will surely go to this bank by tommorow and yeah u was right none of dis bank give loan on diploma as well as on certificate course and really thnks a lot :D u r opinion is very helpfull for me :D

have u got ur visa ? :O

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
hi guys.. you can try state bank of patiala too. they give loan for diploma courses also .

my opinion is in non expert nature.

:) best of luck for loan. ;D

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
geetdhillon said:
neeraj :D thnkQ btw where r u from ? and where r u applying ?
@Geet - I am from New Delhi as well and have been accepted to Global Business Management Program at Humber College...I also wasted a lot of time with Government banks trying to get a loan from them....

khurana

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
28-12-2011
hi ad singh can u help me bro?
my name is victor and m from india, punjab
i am planning to come in canada for my higher studies and i ahve already applied for offer letter in humber college north branch

my studies are as follows:
10th - 70%
10+2 - 52% ( NON.MEDICAL with maths, chemistry and physics
BCA ( bechalors in computer applications degree) in 2010 - 65%
IELTS band score 7 overall and more than 6 each module

now i have applied for Global Business Management and the curicullum for global business amangement includes computer knowledge as per college website but now m bt scraed of visa because of study mismatch..is it relevant to my studies or not?

my consultant has told me that to go for business any student from any background can apply..

please help me as i really need ur help and suggesion
god bless u

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Not trying to discourage you khurana but this could turn into a problem. Despite the fact that your intentions might be of studying but they use this "study mismatch" device to check all possible immigrants. So see if you could try to get offer letter for another course or change your course. Once you would have been there you can change it as per your choice.

But I hope you get your Visa as it is :).

khurana

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
28-12-2011
hi royal sting thnk u soo much but i have heard about many cases where study mismath ws the reason of rfusal

actually m confused because as per college website its relevant bcoz they have 1 subject related to computers but overall by its name its global business maanagement which is almost business study not computers..

i wanan go for post graduate progrmms if any1 know which college is offering for ajnuary intake and when i can get offer letter please let me know..m really upset today

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
khurana said:
hi royal sting thnk u soo much but i have heard about many cases where study mismath ws the reason of rfusal

actually m confused because as per college website its relevant bcoz they have 1 subject related to computers but overall by its name its global business maanagement which is almost business study not computers..

i wanan go for post graduate progrmms if any1 know which college is offering for ajnuary intake and when i can get offer letter please let me know..m really upset today
You are a graduate so going for a PGD would be good for you, but only if it matches your previous field of study. Else there are high chances of Study Mismatch.

Most of the colleges are offering Jan Intake, you will have to manually check which course matches yours or see a consultant. We can help you if you fall short of knowledge somewhere but can't help you with choosing the course. Just try to make sure it sounds correct and relevant to your previous studies, thats it.

And don't be upset, there is no need or space for that now. Move quick, there is still time, don't loose hope. Get offer letter ASAP and apply for visa fulfilling all other formalities.

khurana

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
28-12-2011
m god u guys r really helpful..may god bless u royal sting.

actually the thing is i have searched a lot but cudnt get ny post grad diploma in any college yet..
even m shocked that thrz not any single course available in any college at post grad level.

as concerned to gloabl business management it is related to computers but not upto that extent only basic compters knowledge it require.

m upset bcoz i have already wasted my last month in waiting for offer letter and now its mid october if i will apply for another college for another course then they will again take 1 more month n i will have to wait for them too without any sourety.

Jyoti Dhillon

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
IELTS Request
6 bands
Med's Done....
7/11/11
Interview........
weived
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for that.. baba g visavde do ....
no dear still there is two college lamton college and mohawk college if u wnt then i can arrange one for u i also applied recently that is y i am suggesting u....