+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO & TWP timeline

caliope

Jan 19, 2010
After receiving a permanent job offer, how long does it typically take to get a positive LMO. Weeks? Months? Also, if after you do receive a positive LMO, how long does it take to get your TWP? Just trying to figure out what to tell potential employers as far as wait times go. Thanks in advance!

Fi

Jan 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/10
HI Caliope.

It took me 2 months to get an LMO from Manitoba, but I beleive it would depend on the province.

The TWP will also depend on visa office issuing. you can check out time lines through the immigration website.
I am not sure how to link it but I am sure someone will post it up for you.

Good Luck
Fi

caliope

Jan 19, 2010
I see application processing times for permanent and temporary residence but nothing for work permits. If anyone has a link that would be great! The application would be made through Buffalo I believe (work permit for US citizen) if that matters.

caliope

Jan 19, 2010
Found the info in case anyone else was wondering. Looks like its less than a month's wait normally. I don't seem to be able to post links but it's there in the CIC website under Application Processing Times>Outside Canada>Temporary Residence.

I also started another topic regarding TWP and where to apply if anyone has any information. TY!