+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO & TWP expired

bmundoorkote

Jan 6, 2012
Hi,
Can anyone can answer my question or suggestions....
I was working at Canada for the last 1 1/2 years on a LMO with TWP. My both these about finish , I applied for extension on line for TWP.
This happened a month and half before it is to be expired.
In the meantime my date of exit or vaidity of my both LMO & TWP to be expired, I exit from CANADA because I don't I can stay back at Canada for another 3 months with this expired papaers. Unfortunatley, when I came back my home country, I got a mail from CIC saying that your LMO validity is finsihed, so your employer has to apply for a new LMO BUT you can apply for a RESTORATION STATUS by submitting new application in the site by paying a SUM on line.
SINCE, I exit Canada, I have some questions if anybody can answer, please........
1.Out side Canada whether, can I apply for a RESTORATION STATUS OR NOT ..? IF SO HOW
2.If not how I can come back Canada and work.......with existing Canadian Worker's Class experience.
3.I have alreday appplied for PR through Federal Skilled worker Categroy on October '13
Now my boss is alreday in a move to apply for new LMO but I don't know again it took how long to be get processed.
I have alreday have a valid return ticket but without valid papers, I am sure I cannont re-enter.

Please, advise me what to be done in this circumstance what steps to be taken to come and work at Canada. I have a permanent Job offer is there but the papers.. My province is SASKATCHEWAN.
tHANKS
KOTE

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1. Since you have left Canada, there is no need to apply for restoration of status.
2. You need a new LMO from your employer and you can then apply for a new work permit.

You won't be able to return to Canada and work until the LMO has been approved and you have obtained a new work permit.

bmundoorkote

Jan 6, 2012
scylla said:
1. Since you have left Canada, there is no need to apply for restoration of status.
2. You need a new LMO from your employer and you can then apply for a new work permit.

You won't be able to return to Canada and work until the LMO has been approved and you have obtained a new work permit.
thanks.....

do you have any idea how long it take LMO APPROVED? after publishing advertisement in job coloum in paper or in web site?
Pl,advise me.
thanks,
kote

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..