JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to Every One,

Good day!

Please anyone can give me advise if I will put my last employment history in the last 10years in the Live In Caregiver form, since I don't have any request of an employment certificate or papers to my previous company.
And at the same time I am staying to them only for a few months in my previous company.
Can I put only my current company now in the form as this is only the paper that I can provide whenever the Canadian Embassy request proof of employment?

And one more thing, when my employer processing my LMO in Canada, she put my old home address in the application, and now I'm going to move to new home address now. Is there any problem with that in regards for my future application here in UAE?

Thank you so much for all your answer and help.

Best Regards to all.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Sent you pm

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! I have the same problem... should i not just include the job experiences that I wouldnt be able to provide employment certificates? because the two companies I work with in the past don't give employment certificates even if u beg them lol,, they just have this rule which i dont understand why,, though i have some proof that i work with them such as visa copy... i hope someone can help me out,,, thanks in advance! ;D

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hcsantos19 said:
Hello everyone! I have the same problem... should i not just include the job experiences that I wouldnt be able to provide employment certificates? because the two companies I work with in the past don't give employment certificates even if u beg them lol,, they just have this rule which i dont understand why,, though i have some proof that i work with them such as visa copy... i hope someone can help me out,,, thanks in advance! ;D
Hi,

I sent you PM...

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
hcsantos19 said:
Did you already submit your applications? Nilagay mo ba yung past job experience mo without employment certificate o hindi mo na ininclude sa updated CV mo?

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buleg said:
Did you already submit your applications? Nilagay mo ba yung past job experience mo without employment certificate o hindi mo na ininclude sa updated CV mo?
In my case I already submitted my applications to Canada Embassy Abu Dhabi puttting all my past job experiences without employment

certificate because I have no communication at all to my previous employer and all my previous employment is not related to my proposed job

in Canada. The only Employment certificate I include is my current job now here in Dubai. I submit my papers last April 28, 2012 and send also

an email but still there's no response. :(