+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO PROCESSING TIME

alfie

Apr 12, 2007
HI,

i'M FRM THE philippines and i just receive my contract from my employer and we are still waiting for my LMO. how long is the processing time.

gleech

Mar 3, 2007
hi there alfie, I'm waiting for my LMO, applied in Alberta, already 6weeks, heard that processing time for Alberta is around 12-16weeks, some province process LMO a lot faster like Ontario 2-4weeks.

alfie

Apr 12, 2007
i'm from cebu philippines.were are you from.can i do that?i havent talk to my employer yet.they got in touch with my agency.i already have my contract buy i still dont have my LMO.

gleech

Mar 3, 2007
im here in manila, so your under agency, i thought you are a direct hire, well i dont know if you can contact your employer directly. ill send you a pm so you can add me to your yahoo messenger....

alfie

Apr 12, 2007
hahahahaa.i already called them lastnight and they were ok with it.they are still processing and there has been a delay

alfie

Apr 12, 2007
yehey!!! i receive my positive LMO after 4months and i'm in the process of applying my working visa.how long does it take?

glofalcon

Feb 6, 2008
My employer got the LMO in 26 weeks..Plan way ahead if you intend to work in Alberta. I just saw the HRSDC website and it says about speedier processing for some occupations in Albert