+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO Processing time

mai

Jan 23, 2009
hi everyone!

I just want to know how long will it takes to process LMO in Toronto? I have paid my agent for placement last 1stweek of November 2008, but until now i have'nt receive a positive result. My agent assured me that by april I hope I'll be there already. She said before 6 weeks is the processing but now it takes a longer time. My 2 friends were already there in canada with the same agent and their LMO was released in 6weeks time last july. I hope it will be released this january or feb. Thanks

ninaz24

Sep 13, 2008
As far as I know, LMO in Toronto takes between 4 - 6 weeks. Did you check with your agent as to why its taking so long? What job are you getting the LMO for?

mai

Jan 23, 2009
I'm applying as Live -in caregiver.I talked to my agent and she said that there is a new policy in sponsoring that's why it takes time to process. I dont know if that is the case why my LMO is not yet released.

sharpecookie

Nov 3, 2009
My LMO is taking 13 weeks and still don't have an answer. My immigration consultant has no idea if they will approve or deny. I would like an answer so I can move on and figure something else out. Is this a common amount of time? Was told and have it in print from service Canada that it would take 6 to 8 weeks. I have always heard that Canada and Saskatchewan needs immigrants but from my experience they don't move too fast.