Hi Spice0810,

Did your agent gave you any of these:
Client ID Number
Immigration File Number/Application Number
Financial receipts (IMM 5401); or
Any letter or official document issued to you by CIC

If you have one of those, you can check it here:

Dear Pluzzy,
I truly appreciate your response. But ever since I applied he has been telling me that they are expecting a response for the LMO application. And after 11 months of waiting he told me, the application for LMO has been denied/refused. Upon asking for the reason for refusal of LMO, I was told, due to privacy he can't tell the reason or send me the refusal letter from CIC/service canada.
Moreover I never got any of the documents you listed in your response. Is there any way out I can check with government agency regarding my matter.

kyrus

Oct 17, 2011
my employer send my application for my LMO last sept 19 and she receive a notice from her email that her application was approved october 19 just 1 month... tell your employer to follow up her application!!!

clarebear2011

Nov 14, 2011
Hi,
I just had a quick question.
you said that your employer applied last Sept 19 and that you received your LMO a month later.
My employer applied on Sept 30 and so far I've been waiting. ( almost 7weeks) for mine.
My employer called Service Canada last week to find out the status of the application. The service Canada officer told her that they are experiencing a backlog and that applications are now taking 10-11 weeks to process. When she applied the wait time was 7-9 weeks.
I am really concerned that my app is taking so long.
Just wondering if SC prioritize certain applications for specific jobs?
I really want to book my Christmas flights but am unsure when my or if my LMO will be approved.
Really appreciate any advice.
Thanks.