Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys
I have a job offer from a company in Toronto in IT field . They have hierd an agent to mange the applications
the agent said that he applied for the LMO 15- Sep 2013 he called last week the HRSDC regarding the status of my LMO and was advised that it is still in progress

dose any body know how long should it take from now and what does in progress mean is it going to have an answer soon??

your help is much appreciated

Sonic

ome700

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
LANDED..........
After Visa
sonic_man said:
Hello Guys
I have a job offer from a company in Toronto in IT field . They have hierd an agent to mange the applications
the agent said that he applied for the LMO 15- Sep 2013 he called last week the HRSDC regarding the status of my LMO and was advised that it is still in progress

dose any body know how long should it take from now and what does in progress mean is it going to have an answer soon??

your help is much appreciated

Sonic
1 of my friends got his LMO last week. Its took almost 6-7 weeks after application received to the HRSD.

tiagodj

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ome700,

what is your friend's NOC code?

7 weeks seems a great timeline.

1998a

Sep 24, 2013
tiagodj said:
ome700,

what is your friend's NOC code?

7 weeks seems a great timeline.
Well, as far as I know, there're more people waiting for 15+ weeks. Good luck for you.

sonic_man

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ome700 said:
1 of my friends got his LMO last week. Its took almost 6-7 weeks after application received to the HRSD.
Thanks for your replay

Hope it would not take longer .now in my 8+week and still have to wait for WP
why are they slow?
even it is slow if you apply online :mad: :-[

sonic_man

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
write2vicky said:
My employer applied for me on 9th August in Toronto and there is no update from Service Canada till date.
Thank you for that I'm much encouraged now :eek: :'(

mrm gowda

Nov 19, 2013
Re: applied for twp

Hi,

Here i have nervous about the work permit which i recently applied november 7th.

As i have experience in uk for 2 years and india for period of 7 months ongoing, my noc code comes cook and required documents are all submitted
but worried about in this forum i have read few post which says as cook as taken out in skilled list. however, my question is lmo are issued and offer letter issued for cook after cancelling also many of them still applying for the postion cook. still they consider the my application or straight away rejected...........

ejazdar

Aug 13, 2012
lmo takes max 3 months for issuance...

anyway can u refer me to agent who is hired by the company for LMO processing...////recruitment..?
hope u will help by replying at ejazdar@yahoo.com
thanks,
Ejaz A Dar
Pakistan