+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO in Alberta for foreign workers outside Canada

Ivytwiks

Jan 23, 2012
HI
I would like to know how long it takes for an LMO in Alberta for foreign workers outside Canada to be approved and whet is the process if any one out their knows. Am trying to bring my family hear from Europe and my employer is trying to get an LMO. plse someone tell me if its possible
Thnx
Ivytwiks

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ivytwiks said:
HI
I would like to know how long it takes for an LMO in Alberta for foreign workers outside Canada to be approved and whet is the process if any one out their knows. Am trying to bring my family hear from Europe and my employer is trying to get an LMO. plse someone tell me if its possible
Thnx
Ivytwiks
8 to 10 weeks right now.

kupearl

Jan 29, 2012
My employer faxed LMO application 1st Nov 2011 and I got the result last Friday 27th, Jan 2012~

denkooo

Dec 7, 2011
kupearl where did u apply for lmo and are you inside or outside canada i'm waiting also for lmo thank u

kenjiro

Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
October 25, 2011 - my employer filed an LMO Application

January 18, 2012 - Received the positive LMO

a total of 85days ( 12weeks and a day ) wheeew!!! 8)

currently on a WORK PERMIT application...

i hope this will help.. ;)

denkooo

Dec 7, 2011
thank you kenjiro for info i'm really stressful mine was send on november 15 i' m hoping to have any news this week finger cross ,i hope u get visa as well

kenjiro

Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
denkooo said:
thank you kenjiro for info i'm really stressful mine was send on november 15 i' m hoping to have any news this week finger cross ,i hope u get visa as well
no problem denkoo..!
i have a strong feeling that you'll receive your employer's LMO by next week.. :)
Thanks also!.. Just think positive..!

denkooo

Dec 7, 2011
helo albertian,thank you for info one question i checked at web site they have be delayed until March 2012 do You know if we can apply before march thanks

A

albertian

hrsdc has diffrent timeline in different province ,its also depends on traffic ,case officer and your employer,so there is lots of factor which can be delay your lmo from hrsdc. lmo are geeting delayed from 2010 which i have been noticed.i don't know where you got the information but one thing is sure hrsdc are already delaying from 2010 may be before but still timline is minimum 4 to 12 weeks if you apply under work permit. E -LMO timeline different which i have already mention.i mean to say 12 week is already delay , what's new. so don't worry :D

denkooo

Dec 7, 2011
good to know thank you, i'm waiting for lmo from 15 nov i'm looking for options just in case happen something :) do u have any news about application what date hrsdc are or someone like to share it ?

excellence

Jun 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
October 25, 2011 - my employer filed an LMO Application

January 18, 2012 - Received the positive LMO

a total of 85days ( 12weeks and a day ) wheeew!!!

currently on a WORK PERMIT application...

i hope this will help..
That's an amazing story to share! I hope mine will do as well yours.