+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO expire soon.. Pls Help

confusedme

Nov 28, 2008
Good day to all im new in these forum.. I have a problem with my LMO.. My LMO will expire next year but I have submitted my docus to the CIC last Nov 6, 2008, Till now I havent received a medical referral from the embassy.. Its almost 4 weeks already..

I am presently employed in Macau, i left macau on sept 20 i just took a leave from my employer and they allowed me to be on my country til Dec 21 if I couldnt resume back to work until that given date they will going to cancel my permit which means i will become jobless..I decided to process my papers in my home country because i think it would be faster. So I declare in the embassy form that i am presently employed..

Question..

1.) what will happen if my LMO expires?
2.) Since i lived in Macau for more than a year, will the embassy ask for a police clearance in macau?
3.) How can I update CIC reagrding my current employment status, for instance if i resigned already how can i update my papers? Do i need to inform them? would it affect my application if i didnt inform them that i am already resigned?

I need your help.. any information would be deeply appreciated..

confusedme

Nov 28, 2008
and addition to my question, which request would come first request to have a police clearance from macau or medical referral? I cant request a police clearance now in macau because they will be needing a request letter from Canadian embassy, its for immigration purposes only. the release of police clearance will take about 2 to 3 weeks... haaayyy... its a long wait...

meraphy

Nov 29, 2008
BCguy said:
Whats your home country?
I don't quite understand your situation? Are you still in Macau processing your paper in the Philippines to work in Canada? If you are in Macau why, did you process your papers in Phil. when it's quicker to process it when you are already out of our country? And yes because you are currently working in Macau you will need to get Police clearance from every Foreign country that you previously worked. How many years was your LMO is it 1 year or 2 years? Did you not process your papers right away? The reality is that if you have process your papers in Macau you would have here been here by now! It takes 4-6 months upon submitting your papers to CIC if you are outside Philipines.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
To follow up,Why did you go back to the Philippines???That was a BAD DECISION,You take longer and have to go through POLO now.Applying from the Philippines is a BAD idea,To others in the same situation,Going back to the Philippines is a BAD DECISION