+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO and work permit

natt sethapan

Jun 16, 2012
I would love to ask something to all you guys...
I got LMO for live in caregiver and have been waiting for work permit more than a month.
I am not sure I could get work permit or not... Is it possible to get it?
someone said if I got LMO, it's 100% to get work permit. Is it right?
thank you so much

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No - it's not 100%.

yub

Jul 28, 2011
Its not sure that u will b able to get work permit after your LMO.
I got LMO and applied in embassy of Canada in abudhabi.
I waited for 6 months.
Wat I got Result?
Letter of Rejection

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yub said:
Its not sure that u will b able to get work permit after your LMO.
I got LMO and applied in embassy of Canada in abudhabi.
I waited for 6 months.
Wat I got Result?
Letter of Rejection
What supposedly your Occupation in Canada? May I know the reason of your refusal?

Thank you.

zahedctg

Jun 21, 2012
Hello, I am Zahed from Bangladesh 31 old, doing a private job here in a Bangladesh Multinational company named Coats Bangladesh Ltd. as a supply chain Executive (Procurement). I have total 09 years of practical work experiences in Purchase/procurement related job. I have also worked in another foriegn invetsed company in Chittagong Export Processing Zone-Siams Superior Ltd. as a Purchasing Manager 5 years. and others...
Please let me advise and help to get a job same related or others job from Bangladesh .....

Regards
Zahed

ann329

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zahedctg said:
Hello, I am Zahed from Bangladesh 31 old, doing a private job here in a Bangladesh Multinational company named Coats Bangladesh Ltd. as a supply chain Executive (Procurement). I have total 09 years of practical work experiences in Purchase/procurement related job. I have also worked in another foriegn invetsed company in Chittagong Export Processing Zone-Siams Superior Ltd. as a Purchasing Manager 5 years. and others...
Please let me advise and help to get a job same related or others job from Bangladesh .....

Regards
Zahed
Zahed,

Try to look for some jobs that fits to your expertise here >> http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/intro-eng.aspx

I hope this will help you in finding jobs.

yjcsxdl

Jul 21, 2012
Hi Natt,
Congrats! How long exactly did it take to get the permit after the LMO was approved? 2.5 months? which office did you send the package to? Can you share some details?
I have being waiting for my work permit for 7 weeks now. still nothing. quite nervous...

out

Jun 23, 2012
hello natt,

if you dont mind channel your blessing of sharing the success of your timeline so it will help all our readers, expectators and a worker like you to look up and later find the light in the tunnel...all of us here are catching even a thin ray of hope...congratulations! you are one of the chosen to get into finish line,,,

AthinaFouseka

Mar 6, 2021
Good evening! I would like to ask a question and if somebody please help me with that.
I enter in Canada before 2 months as a Barista- Cashier and my boss promote me as a supervisor but my visa is for one year. Can you help me with the next steps so I can stay permanently in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good evening! I would like to ask a question and if somebody please help me with that.
I enter in Canada before 2 months as a Barista- Cashier and my boss promote me as a supervisor but my visa is for one year. Can you help me with the next steps so I can stay permanently in Canada.
So you are in Canada working. Once you have one year, full-time in a skilled position (supervisor), you can apply for CEC. All the requirements are on the immigration website.

AthinaFouseka

Mar 6, 2021
So you are in Canada working. Once you have one year, full-time in a skilled position (supervisor), you can apply for CEC. All the requirements are on the immigration website.
yes but I lost almost 2 months from my visa as a supervisor! I took the promotion after two months that I activate my visa!

AthinaFouseka

Mar 6, 2021
Thank you for your responses! But this is the promblem do you think I have any solution for that! If I find an other job for example as a supervisor I can complete the 2 months that I am missing?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your responses! But this is the promblem do you think I have any solution for that! If I find an other job for example as a supervisor I can complete the 2 months that I am missing?
So get the additional 2 months for a year of experience and then apply. What permit are you on and when does it expire?