+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA

harpbal

Jul 23, 2020
hello Guys,
i am an international studnt in canada. i am still a full time student bbut i am getting a NOC B job offer from my current employer. he is ready to do LMIA for me and assist me in getting LMIA based work permit for 2 years. i have a question can he name me on lmia while i am going to school as it is for full time worker..please reply thanku

harpbal

Jul 23, 2020
hello guys,
i am an international full time student. i am getting NOC B job offer from my employer, can he name me on the LMIA before submision.
please reply,
thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello Guys,
i am an international studnt in canada. i am still a full time student bbut i am getting a NOC B job offer from my current employer. he is ready to do LMIA for me and assist me in getting LMIA based work permit for 2 years. i have a question can he name me on lmia while i am going to school as it is for full time worker..please reply thanku
Yes

raj garg

Jan 27, 2020
I applied in June and got the now standard e-mail (not a phone call) in mid June about whether we wanted to continue with the application or withdraw it. We chose to continue. No interview phone call yet, but it will come.
Hello,

did you got any interview yet for lmia?
Please let me know.

thank you
I applied in June and got the now standard e-mail (not a phone call) in mid June about whether we wanted to continue with the application or withdraw it. We chose to continue. No interview phone call yet, but it will come.

raj garg

Jan 27, 2020
It is taking forever and this patience is killing me now.
Guys, did anyone heard about the LMIA interview yet?
@thevisawhisperer- when did you apply you LMIA and when was your payment deducted?

Jun 19, 2020
It's standard under the current conditions. No idea how long it will take after that. I'm still waiting 3 weeks after the e-mail for the employer interview.
Hi The Visa Whisperer,

I have applied for a closed work permit after receiving positive LMIA. When I applied for work permit (from India) few weeks back this month that time I was employed. So I submitted my letter of employment stating that I am currently working but after few days of work permit application submission, due to some reason, I resigned from my current job. I got LMIA based on my past work experience, not because of my recent job that I just resigned. My work permit application is still in process.

Will that affect my work permit application?

Do I need to send my resignation letter to Canada High Commission India as an additional document with a reason?

Please reply. Thanks in advance.

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
If I've understood correctly, you quit a job in India and are waiting for a Canadian work permit based on an approved LMIA. The job you quit has nothing to do with Canada. You don't have to tell the High Commission anything about it.