+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
Hi All
Behalf if a friend regarding LMIA her employer called Service Canada and officer asked due to current situation whether they wants to process the further LMIA and Employer has told they haven't had any laid off and business is increased they need the employer badly then officer has told then they will set up the interview call .
Is this good sign ? Generally how long will take to set up the call any clue ? Or is this standard feedback ?

Reactions: ryanchan777

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
When did you applied and when did you got the email
I heard most of the employers got that email asking whether you want to continue or whether you want to take back the application right ?
In your email did they mentioned that they will set up the interview ?
Let me know

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have received job offer,contract and LMIA .Is it fake or correct.LMIA NO.06081931
If you have to ask,then it's pretty much guaranteed to be fake.

If they are offering you free accommodations or food or flights, then it's fake.

Reactions: Princes2020

raj garg

Jan 27, 2020
Hi All
Behalf if a friend regarding LMIA her employer called Service Canada and officer asked due to current situation whether they wants to process the further LMIA and Employer has told they haven't had any laid off and business is increased they need the employer badly then officer has told then they will set up the interview call .
Is this good sign ? Generally how long will take to set up the call any clue ? Or is this standard feedback ?
Hello Mara, Can you please let me know when did you submitted your LMIA application? and when did your employer received the call for scheduling the interview?
Please let me know, i am eagerly awaiting for it as my work permit is on the verge of expiration.
Thank you
Raj

raj garg

Jan 27, 2020
It's standard under the current conditions. No idea how long it will take after that. I'm still waiting 3 weeks after the e-mail for the employer interview.
Hello Visawhisperer, Can you please let me know when did you submitted your LMIA application? and when did your employer received the call for scheduling the interview?
Please let me know, i am eagerly awaiting for it as my work permit is on the verge of expiration.
Thank you
Raj

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
I applied in June and got the now standard e-mail (not a phone call) in mid June about whether we wanted to continue with the application or withdraw it. We chose to continue. No interview phone call yet, but it will come.

Hameshk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
I applied in June and got the now standard e-mail (not a phone call) in mid June about whether we wanted to continue with the application or withdraw it. We chose to continue. No interview phone call yet, but it will come.
Every body is getting a same kind of email to weather continue or discountine process we got same email one month ago then nothing here my work permit too getting expired I'm moving to another lmia I know it's very tough situation nowadays

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
Hello Mara, Can you please let me know when did you submitted your LMIA application? and when did your employer received the call for scheduling the interview?
Thank you
Raj
Hello Raj
This was for one of my friend he still haven't got the call for a interview but basically these days all the LMIA applied your employer getting a mail from Service Canada wanted to continue this application or not then you employer need to write to them
When did you applied ? Have they are taken your fee ?

raj garg

Jan 27, 2020
Guys,

my work permit is expiring in dec 2020.my employer applied LMIA on 15th May 2020 and got email 2 weeks ago for if they want to proceed and they said yes. Should I apply to extend work permit ?
Please advise
Raj