+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA

andguez

Nov 8, 2020
Hi, I was contacted by a company and they really liked my profile and the way I answered all the interview questions, now the want to hire me, they told me that the company is an unipersonal company ,Does someone know if this type of company can hire foreign people?, I don't want to waist my time if they can't

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I was contacted by a company and they really liked my profile and the way I answered all the interview questions, now the want to hire me, they told me that the company is an unipersonal company ,Does someone know if this type of company can hire foreign people?, I don't want to waist my time if they can't
This sounds like it's most likely a scam.

Burhan230

Nov 3, 2020
Hello Guys,
I have a question. I had applied for Global Talent Stream Visa for Canada 3 Months ago. We all know that the processing time for GTS is 2 weeks but now it's 3 months after biometric I am still awaiting a response from Embassy. Is anyone have an idea that how much it will take to process my visa or due to Covid the processing time will also increasing?

------------------My timeline--------------------
Application submitted online: August 04, 2020
Biometrics Letter: August 06, 2020
Completed Biometrics: August 10, 2020

Can anyone tell me how much time it will take?

Camilo Wong

Nov 16, 2020
I am in a similar situation only that I applied on March 2020 and still not response. Unfortunately there is not answer to your question. I will follow your thread just if you get any update.All the best.

Mann 21

Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone
Am new here
Seeking some information about lmia requirements
Do we need a full time work experience to be eligible or park time should be fine and if its full time how many years work experience they need
TIA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone
Am new here
Seeking some information about lmia requirements
Do we need a full time work experience to be eligible or park time should be fine and if its full time how many years work experience they need
TIA
You need a job offer and the employer needs an approved LMIA. Then you need to apply for a closed work permit. Are you in Canada or have a job offer? If not, it is difficult to get a LMIA (don’t know your NOC or work experience).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks replying
Am outside Canada i have an employer he is offering me job my noc 7511 hv 2 years full time experience but am only allowed to work 20 hours a week because am holding student visa
My question they need full time work experience to apply work permit or part time is fine ?
And do they need payslips as well if yes for how long payslips they need ?
Thanks
If you are on study permit, you can be on a work permit too. So you will need to studying as you can’t do both. Your study permit will then be cancelled. Your employer gets an approved LMIA & then you apply for a closed work permit.

Mann 21

Nov 3, 2020
Yes study is finishing next month
I’ll be on work permit next month
Please explain me how much work experience do we need to have for lmia
And how many payslips they need
Thanks

maisaye

May 7, 2021
Hi everybody!
I would like to know how long it takes after the employer is notified that they will receive a call for an interview. My employer received an online notification that he would be scheduled for an interview soon, but that was in early March 2021. Thankyou!!

Oct 14, 2022
Hello..My husband is applying for work in Canada. He received an email from an employer company, then he asked for 30k to process the working permit and visa.. then they asked for 200k again for anti drug/terrorism, do we need this kind of process for go to canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello..My husband is applying for work in Canada. He received an email from an employer company, then he asked for 30k to process the working permit and visa.. then they asked for 200k again for anti drug/terrorism, do we need this kind of process for go to canada
You are being scammed. You need a positive LMIA from the employer and it costs the employer $1k Cdn to file and show that no Canadian or PR could be hired. Then you apply for a closed work permit. Have you given any money and/or personal information.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
It’s fraud, try to get back your money if is possible.