05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My confirmation no 3994833
System file no 4373388
Pls answer me so it real
Almost certainly fake.

Post the job offer details.

If they are offering you free flights or accommodations or food - then it's definitely fake.

rajesh r

May 14, 2020
in first i got a email for resume from dr billy saunders jr, after the resume he send employment contract and joint agreement. job at home, house manager salary 6300 cad+130cad allowance accd and feeding air ticket free.via barr garry nelson plot 14 isabella street toronto ontario. after 4 days he send me lmia, offer letter and diplomatic authorized approval letted signed by mrs sarah stanton. file no zed/008-ca824/9n486 . my appointed attorney contact in india is mr steve anderson email Canada.cic.gc.visa.@diplomats.com tel 9650784126
after two days he snd me visa file processig approval notification letter ,embassy acc no named sapendra reang and asked me to send 31600 +3000 for 4 years multiple visa and bank charges immediately
pls give me a relpy it is real or fake

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
in first i got a email for resume from dr billy saunders jr, after the resume he send employment contract and joint agreement. job at home, house manager salary 6300 cad+130cad allowance accd and feeding air ticket free.via barr garry nelson plot 14 isabella street toronto ontario. after 4 days he send me lmia, offer letter and diplomatic authorized approval letted signed by mrs sarah stanton. file no zed/008-ca824/9n486 . my appointed attorney contact in india is mr steve anderson email Canada.cic.gc.visa.@diplomats.com tel 9650784126
after two days he snd me visa file processig approval notification letter ,embassy acc no named sapendra reang and asked me to send 31600 +3000 for 4 years multiple visa and bank charges immediately
pls give me a relpy it is real or fake
It's fake.

Amberrana

May 29, 2020
Hi, I am new to the forum, similar query a young employee working in my firm has received the following LMIA through one immigration agent. He has already paid upwards of 10,000 CAD. He has been asking me about the validity of the document as the agent is not helping. Posting it in the forum for some help. How can one ascertain if the LMIA id is fake /real. Is it specified how many numerical or digit specific code has to be. Also my emplloyee has given Biometrics does that mean LMIA is valid. Thanks any help will be appreciated

TUESDAY, 23 APRIL 2019 (GMT-4) 13:32, Eastern Time (EDT)

Service Canada Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Processing Centers

Temporary Foreign Worker Program

Service Canada LMIA Processing Centre
PO Box 6500
Station Don Mills
Toronto, ON M3C 0L4

MR.

Nationality : INDIA

Passport No.

DOB : June 4, 1997

Provincial authority under R204(c) to select a foreign workers

Mr.

The Province of BRITISH COLUMBIA is seeking to use its authority under Section R204 of the Foreign

Worker Annex of "HMI CONSTRUCTION" to select the following individuals for employment.

Employer Details:
HMI CONSTRUCTION

Name :
MR.OLIVER WILSON

Nationality :
Canadian

Status in Canada :
Citizenship

Employer ID :

Job Details:
DESIGN ENGINEER

Location/City: LANGLEY - BRITISH COLUMBIA

National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2132-MECHANICAL ENGINEERS

LMIA ID - 346587

Main duties

• Make calculations notes for heavy engineering equipment sold by the company (dam valves, mechanical parts encased in concrete, winches, hoist, winches-monorail, etc.);
  • Make optimal technical choices and selection of equipment to meet the specific needs of each project;
  • Model equipment with finite element analysis software to optimize all concepts;
  • Prepare assembly, installation and testing procedures;
  • Coordinate mechanical engineering with electrical and civil engineering as well as with manufacturing and installation managers to ensure design functionality;
  • Do the technical analysis of the encountered issues during production and installation, find alternatives and come up with solutions;
  • Assist the estimation department on proposals by establishing preliminary concepts, strategic choices and sketches;
  • Work with the design department by giving guidelines to the head of the drawings staff. Sign and seal documents of engineering, drawings, etc.;
  • Occasionally, go on sites to carry inspections and solve problems;
  • Prepare expertise reports, service manuals, operation and training guides.

Salary : $3870 CAD per Month

$ 23.70 CAD per Hrs.

Over Time Pay : $ 26.50 CAD per Hrs.

( sharing Accommodation, Food one time, Traveling Expense and Health Insurance provide by employer )
This salary approved as per Canadian Governing law by Human Resource Skill Development Canada, HRSDC

Working Hrs. : Mon-Fri ( 09:45 am to 6:45 pm )

SUITE 2-26688 56 AVE,
BC V4W 3X5

Expected entry :
08 July 2019

Additional information:

You are eligible for BRITISH COLUMBIA Work Permit visa application and Service Canada ESDC & HRSDC approved your LMIA

as per your details & IMM5802E Offer of Employment to a Foreign National, our department forward all LMIA records and supporting authorization forward at

CIC (Citizenship & Immigration Canada) Central Office for further visa application process.

Immigration Officer Instructions :

Reference FW Program Delivery Instructions – Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA) and LMIA exemptions –

Canada-Provincial/Territorial Agreements– Foreign workers provincially selected.
Exemption code T13 applies.

*** TO THE APPLICANT

Please attach this letter to your Visa application and give it to a visa office at a Canadian Mission abroad,

or a border agent when entering Canada.

Centers of Specialization process the occupation and program specific applications:

British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Yukon

Mail

Service Canada LMIA Processing Center
PO Box 2270
Station Main
Vancouver, BC V6B 3W2
1-866-840-0222 (toll-free) or 438-892-0299 (for calls within and outside Canada)

By courier

1440 – 9700 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C1

Note: If you provide an email address on your application, please check your email account often for automated

emails from us regarding your case. Some spam filters block these emails. Make sure that our emails are not blocked.

If you’re not sure whether our emails are being sent, please check your account often.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, I am new to the forum, similar query a young employee working in my firm has received the following LMIA through one immigration agent. He has already paid upwards of 10,000 CAD. He has been asking me about the validity of the document as the agent is not helping. Posting it in the forum for some help. How can one ascertain if the LMIA id is fake /real. Is it specified how many numerical or digit specific code has to be. Also my emplloyee has given Biometrics does that mean LMIA is valid. Thanks any help will be appreciated

PO Box 6500
Station Don Mills
Toronto, ON M3C 0L4

MR.

Passport No.

Mr.

The Province of BRITISH COLUMBIA is seeking to use its authority under Section R204 of the Foreign

Worker Annex of "HMI CONSTRUCTION" to select the following individuals for employment.

Employer Details:
HMI CONSTRUCTION

Name :
MR.OLIVER WILSON

Nationality :
Canadian

Status in Canada :
Citizenship

Employer ID :

Job Details:
DESIGN ENGINEER

LMIA ID - 346587

Main duties

• Make calculations notes for heavy engineering equipment sold by the company (dam valves, mechanical parts encased in concrete, winches, hoist, winches-monorail, etc.);
  • Make optimal technical choices and selection of equipment to meet the specific needs of each project;
  • Model equipment with finite element analysis software to optimize all concepts;
  • Coordinate mechanical engineering with electrical and civil engineering as well as with manufacturing and installation managers to ensure design functionality;
  • Do the technical analysis of the encountered issues during production and installation, find alternatives and come up with solutions;
  • Assist the estimation department on proposals by establishing preliminary concepts, strategic choices and sketches;
  • Work with the design department by giving guidelines to the head of the drawings staff. Sign and seal documents of engineering, drawings, etc.;

$ 23.70 CAD per Hrs.

( sharing Accommodation, Food one time, Traveling Expense and Health Insurance provide by employer )
This salary approved as per Canadian Governing law by Human Resource Skill Development Canada, HRSDC

SUITE 2-26688 56 AVE,
BC V4W 3X5

Expected entry :
08 July 2019

Additional information:

You are eligible for BRITISH COLUMBIA Work Permit visa application and Service Canada ESDC & HRSDC approved your LMIA

as per your details & IMM5802E Offer of Employment to a Foreign National, our department forward all LMIA records and supporting authorization forward at

CIC (Citizenship & Immigration Canada) Central Office for further visa application process.

Reference FW Program Delivery Instructions – Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA) and LMIA exemptions –

Canada-Provincial/Territorial Agreements– Foreign workers provincially selected.

*** TO THE APPLICANT

Please attach this letter to your Visa application and give it to a visa office at a Canadian Mission abroad,

Centers of Specialization process the occupation and program specific applications:

Mail

PO Box 2270
Station Main
Vancouver, BC V6B 3W2
1-866-840-0222 (toll-free) or 438-892-0299 (for calls within and outside Canada)

By courier

Edmonton, AB T5J 4C1

Note: If you provide an email address on your application, please check your email account often for automated

emails from us regarding your case. Some spam filters block these emails. Make sure that our emails are not blocked.

If you’re not sure whether our emails are being sent, please check your account often.
Scam.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

PO Box 6500
Station Don Mills
Toronto, ON M3C 0L4

MR.

Passport No.

Mr.

Employer Details:
HMI CONSTRUCTION

Name :
MR.OLIVER WILSON

Nationality :
Canadian

Status in Canada :
Citizenship

Employer ID :

Job Details:
DESIGN ENGINEER

LMIA ID - 346587

Main duties

$ 23.70 CAD per Hrs.

SUITE 2-26688 56 AVE,
BC V4W 3X5

Expected entry :
08 July 2019

Additional information:

*** TO THE APPLICANT

Mail

PO Box 2270
Station Main
Vancouver, BC V6B 3W2

By courier

Edmonton, AB T5J 4C1

It's a scam.

Amberrana

May 29, 2020
Dear Member,

Thanks for the reply to the post. If it is fake i would have to direct my employee take legal actions, also for my knowledge how does one determine if the document is true or not.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Member,

Thanks for the reply to the post. If it is fake i would have to direct my employee take legal actions, also for my knowledge how does one determine if the document is true or not.
Almost all job offers are scams.

Any job offer giving you free travel or accommodations or food is a scam.

Any job offer where the citizenship of the employer is listed is a scam.

There are many many other things in this letter that make it clear this is a scam.

Amberrana

May 29, 2020
Dear Member

Thanks for the input the reason for asking you specifics is because we are a law firm and the employee is a trainee who got stuck with the agent. We plan to file a criminal action against this fake agent. Further, if you can help me know the parts apart from Free travel/accommodation /citizenship of employer etc as you mentioned it would help us build a better complaint. We also are writing into IRCC. Thanks for all the help

Regards

rajesh r

May 14, 2020
i got a agreement letter from london drugs
the phone number +13433065568 hr manager clayton j dean add 440032 street suite700 vemon bc v1t 9h2 canada is it fake or orginal
pls ans me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i got a agreement letter from london drugs
the phone number +13433065568 hr manager clayton j dean add 440032 street suite700 vemon bc v1t 9h2 canada is it fake or orginal
pls ans me
Scam

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear Member

Thanks for the input the reason for asking you specifics is because we are a law firm and the employee is a trainee who got stuck with the agent. We plan to file a criminal action against this fake agent. Further, if you can help me know the parts apart from Free travel/accommodation /citizenship of employer etc as you mentioned it would help us build a better complaint. We also are writing into IRCC. Thanks for all the help

Regards
There is no point in contacting IRCC. It has nothing to do with them and they can't take any action.

Reactions: Amberrana