+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA workpermit applied from India

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Is that a good news or a bad news for us?
I would hate to say that but see this way that there would be tons of new files to be looked upon. But don't you lose hope when I lost all hopes to relocate to Canada that very instance I got the visa. So have you done the biometrics and medical?

Kathy081021

May 28, 2022
I would hate to say that but see this way that there would be tons of new files to be looked upon. But don't you lose hope when I lost all hopes to relocate to Canada that very instance I got the visa. So have you done the biometrics and medical?
Yes application submitted on October 8th 2021
Biometrics on 24th November 2021
Medical on December 2nd 2021
Review of eligibility started long time ago. Company attorney is looking into my application so I am not sure about the exact date review started. Also, my attorney told us that they sent multiple mails to the embassy but they just received a generic mail addressing that due to backlogs the embassy cannot provide further information.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes application submitted on October 8th 2021
Biometrics on 24th November 2021
Medical on December 2nd 2021
Review of eligibility started long time ago. Company attorney is looking into my application so I am not sure about the exact date review started. Also, my attorney told us that they sent multiple mails to the embassy but they just received a generic mail addressing that due to backlogs the embassy cannot provide further information.
Don't worry girl hang in there. You are almost there. Review is eligibity is like they are looking at your application.

Kathy081021

May 28, 2022
Don't worry girl hang in there. You are almost there. Review is eligibity is like they are looking at your application.
Thanks brother, I’m just worried about how long this review could take. After all these I hope there won’t be a rejection.