+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA workpermit applied from India

Kathy081021

May 28, 2022
LMIA work permit GTS category applied from India on 8th October 2021. Review of eligibility started few months ago. No PPR yet. Anyone in the same boat?

Jul 3, 2022
LMIA work permit GTS category applied from India on 8th October 2021. Review of eligibility started few months ago. No PPR yet. Anyone in the same boat?
Is Your LMIA under GTS Category? Why the processing taking this much time. Ideally it is supposed to be completed under 3 weeks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Is Your LMIA under GTS Category? Why the processing taking this much time. Ideally it is supposed to be completed under 3 weeks
You can't predict the time and expect it to be completed in given time frame. You can research and see the back log in IRCC workload these days.

Kathy081021

May 28, 2022
You can't predict the time and expect it to be completed in given time frame. You can research and see the back log in IRCC workload these days.
Thanks for the reply, But it will come one day right? It’s not like my application is going to get missed out or something. Review of eligibility started few months ago for me.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks for the reply, But it will come one day right? It’s not like my application is going to get missed out or something. Review of eligibility started few months ago for me.
Yes don't worry it will. Keep your fingers crossed and ongoing prayers. They will be answered soon.

Kathy081021

May 28, 2022
Thanks, hope and pray for you. Let me know if you need to ask something I will try my best.
Yes I have a question. A person I know applied for a LMIA work permit GSS stream just like mine on March from India already got his PPR. Do you have any idea about why mine is taking so long? Also, how long it takes for ircc to go over review of eligibility?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes I have a question. A person I know applied for a LMIA work permit GSS stream just like mine on March from India already got his PPR. Do you have any idea about why mine is taking so long? Also, how long it takes for ircc to go over review of eligibility?
There can't be a fixed reason, the backlog had done a lot of damage. Moreover this 6 July thing is big news these days. Don't work mine also took a while like roughly an year to get.