+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia work permit delays

Kisayl123

Sep 8, 2022
What does hotel certification have to do with chef? You need to include employment letters of past experience as a chef. You must show this because you have to prove no Canadian or PR could be hired. Only you have the experience.

Don’t understand what you say about lawyer’s mistake. You are a visitor in Canada? What is your status & how long have you now been in the country?
Can you give me your contact I will talk you on call..

Kisayl123

Sep 8, 2022
What does hotel certification have to do with chef? You need to include employment letters of past experience as a chef. You must show this because you have to prove no Canadian or PR could be hired. Only you have the experience.

Don’t understand what you say about lawyer’s mistake. You are a visitor in Canada? What is your status & how long have you now been in the country?
Do you have any solution

gnt

Feb 18, 2020

I thought if they request for your medicals, it means they are satisfied with your application

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I thought if they request for your medicals, it means they are satisfied with your application
What does medicals have to do the person’s reasons for refusal? Medicals are part of the process and don’t mean acceptance.