LMIA TRACK

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
any particular reason to be it determine to b fake? if so pls inform, because Job providing agency approached me on 2019 sept told Sales Executive Job at Burlington Mall, at Ontorio, and they send Job offer letter after payment of 5000 INR, Followed by signed an aggrement with that agency, They told by october they sent my file to ESDC, after ESDC approval by last week they informed me about MY LMIA approved, need to fill check list and require documents like ITR, Police Clearence Certificate,they asked me to make ready, now informed to get the Appointment at VFS centre for my Biometrics. Totally they told 300,000 INR initial amount 30,000 IN paid to them balance will be paid by getting deduct salary from there. Pls clarify me
Numbers have been used before and Service Canada has nothing to do with LMIAs.

Your money is lost. Stop paying them.

cpangelus

Feb 26, 2020
They Informed Job in Burlington Mall as sales Executive Ontorio, but in LMIA copy third party company is Canada immigration Visa solution, legal name, mason chambers. If you are not paying any money, my advice is to please wait, dont pay any money, verify the document through any source with experts

cpangelus

Feb 26, 2020
Please cross check with Canadian Immigration centre, or embassy they will be having some mail id and contact number for enquiry, may i know where u r from, and please don't pay any money until u get confirmation

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
any particular reason to be it determine to b fake? if so pls inform, because Job providing agency approached me on 2019 sept told Sales Executive Job at Burlington Mall, at Ontorio, and they send Job offer letter after payment of 5000 INR, Followed by signed an aggrement with that agency, They told by october they sent my file to ESDC, after ESDC approval by last week they informed me about MY LMIA approved, need to fill check list and require documents like ITR, Police Clearence Certificate,they asked me to make ready, now informed to get the Appointment at VFS centre for my Biometrics. Totally they told 300,000 INR initial amount 30,000 IN paid to them balance will be paid by getting deduct salary from there. Pls clarify me
Real employers never charge you for the LMIA and they deduct this from your salary later. It is illegal to do this. Only scammers do this.

Are they offering to pay for your flight, accommodation or food costs?

cpangelus

Feb 26, 2020
Hi, Yes they told Flight , accommodation and food cost will be bared by company. They Informed Job in Burlington Mall as sales Executive in Ontorio, but in LMIA copy third party company mentioned as Canada immigration Visa solution, legal name, mason chambers.

cpangelus

Feb 26, 2020
Real employers never charge you for the LMIA and they deduct this from your salary later. It is illegal to do this. Only scammers do this.

Are they offering to pay for your flight, accommodation or food costs?
Hi, Yes they told Flight , accommodation and food cost will be bared by company. They Informed Job in Burlington Mall as sales Executive in Ontorio, but in LMIA copy third party company mentioned as Canada immigration Visa solution, legal name, mason chambers.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In that case it's definitely a scam.

Employers never cover flight, accommodations or food costs. Only scammers promise this.

Do not give them any money or share any personal document such as your passport or educational certificates.

Reactions: cpangelus

cpangelus

Feb 26, 2020
In that case it's definitely a scam.

Employers never cover flight, accommodations or food costs. Only scammers promise this.

Do not give them any money or share any personal document such as your passport or educational certificates.
Thank you for your valuable suggestion. Thanks a lot

Kusum7100

Feb 16, 2021
Dear sir my self Harpreet singh I am sending my LMIA pl chek and tell me this is jenuian or fake my LMIA number - #8488061
Thanks
Harpreet singh

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear sir my self Harpreet singh I am sending my LMIA pl chek and tell me this is jenuian or fake my LMIA number - #8488061
Thanks
Harpreet singh
We can't tell you based on the number.

If they are offering you free food or accommodations or flights - then it's fake.

ANP24

Apr 5, 2021