+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Number

haithamamro

Feb 26, 2023
Hope all is well here. I received LMIA from the consultant who offer me a job on behalf of a company named Branford Engineering. I received LMIA from the consultant. now, how can I check it? is it fraud or genuine? kindly guide me regarding the issue.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hope all is well here. I received LMIA from the consultant who offer me a job on behalf of a company named Branford Engineering. I received LMIA from the consultant. now, how can I check it? is it fraud or genuine? kindly guide me regarding the issue.
Honestly if you have to ask then most likely fake. What is the job offer/NOC? If offering free accommodations, food, airfare then fake.

haithamamro

Feb 26, 2023
Honestly if you have to ask then most likely fake. What is the job offer/NOC? If offering free accommodations, food, airfare then fake.
The role is Business Development Manager, with the following compensation/Advantages:
1. A stipend for housing, which will include 2 bedrooms fully furnished apartment from the firm in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
2. Healthcare and life insurance for the entire family.
3. A company-maintained 4x4 vehicle in accordance with your classification.
4. Free education in Canada for children under the age of 21.
5. Vacation tickets for you and your loved ones to go anyplace.
6. Aside from weekends and holidays, you are entitled to 34 days of paid vacation every year.
7. You are entitled to a bonus at the end of the year equivalent to your net basic wage.

LMIA Application# 2023-AB-00554965

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The role is Business Development Manager, with the following compensation/Advantages:
1. A stipend for housing, which will include 2 bedrooms fully furnished apartment from the firm in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
6. Aside from weekends and holidays, you are entitled to 34 days of paid vacation every year.
7. You are entitled to a bonus at the end of the year equivalent to your net basic wage.

So Fake. Every point is fake. It is too good to be true - apartment, car, airfare and a month of vacation. Hope you have not given any money to this consultant.

Reactions: haithamamro

GeLai23

Mar 18, 2023

GeLai23

Mar 18, 2023
Hi, I've got the same offer. I was interviewed 2 times. Im so skeptical regarding this offer. The salary is too high. Have you ever contacted their number, if true or not? Cause their email add is company email.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I've got the same offer. I was interviewed 2 times. Im so skeptical regarding this offer. The salary is too high. Have you ever contacted their number, if true or not? Cause their email add is company email.
Of course it is fake. No employer gives housing, car, vacation tickets etc.

Sjshdb

Mar 23, 2023
Of course it is fake. No employer gives housing, car, vacation tickets etc.
Please do tell me whether this is fake or not, I’ve also attended 2 interviews there is nothing fake I’ve spotted yet all the phone numbers are from canada

GeLai23

Mar 18, 2023
Please do tell me whether this is fake or not, I’ve also attended 2 interviews there is nothing fake I’ve spotted yet all the phone numbers are from canada
Its a fake company, I've done checking their website careertanks created this march 9, 2023 and branford engineering last january only. Me too got 2 interviews with them face to face online.

What confirmed to that they were fake is they, started to send me email asking for money:

My name is Mohammad Hoque, I am the Sr. Immigration Consultant and Head of Legal Affairs at Branford Engineering. I served Canadian government for 17 years and i am currently working as a private consultant with several clients throughout Canada and USA. I am currently based in New York and all your legal procedure will be taken care by us.

We are a team of experienced skilled immigration consultants who will be taking care of your Case for immigration. We will be filing your Immigration Application through Express Entry under Federal Skilled Worker Program on behalf of Branford Engineering.

FYI! We applied for your LMIA application and it has been approved for further procedure of immigration. Attached you can find the letter.

Below are steps you need to follow:

Candidate Requirements:

- You have to submit a colored Passport copy including your family. Passports must have six months of validity.
- Attached you can find six forms which needs to be filled as instructed below:

Instructions to fill the forms:

Form 1, Use of Representative/Contract Agreement:

The representative form is a formal agreement/contract between the candidate and the lawyer. The Employer has appointed the lawyer.
You must tick the box next to "I am appointing a representative." We are your representatives, and we will represent you on behalf of CRC-IRCC.

Point 5 would include my initial name, ‘Mohammad’ and surname/last name ‘Hoque’.

Point 6 specifies if your representative is UNPAID or PAID and requires you to select the box next to "PAID" "Canadian Territorial Law Society" since the Employer pays it.

Steps to follow:

We will begin submitting your Express Entry profile once we receive filled forms and passport copies as instructed below. Once your Express Entry application is approved for immigration under the Federal Skilled Worker program, we shall proceed as follows:

First Step: Apply for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (Service Canada Approval): Once your Express entry application meets the minimum criteria, We shall apply for First step which Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval). You are advised to make the payment of $1990 CAD equivalent to $1485 USD. Upon the payment confirmation within 5 – 7 working days we will receive the approval of Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval) which will be shared with you and we shall proceed with next step:

Note: Payment must be done in USD since we are based in US and your process will be taken care from US.

Second Step and Third Step: LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) and PR (Permanent Residency),Since we already receive the approval for LMIA. We will wait for the Positive LMIA confirmation letter which is issued by the government after the approval of first step i.e. Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval). We will receive the Positive LMIA confirmation letter within 10 – 15 days max. You will be asked to submit required documentations which include six months Bank Statement, Police Clearance certificate/Good Conduct certificate, Experience Letters from Previous Employers minimum of 3 years, WES (World Education Service) equalization of your academic degree.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Its a fake company, I've done checking their website careertanks created this march 9, 2023 and branford engineering last january only. Me too got 2 interviews with them face to face online.

What confirmed to that they were fake is they, started to send me email asking for money:

My name is Mohammad Hoque, I am the Sr. Immigration Consultant and Head of Legal Affairs at Branford Engineering. I served Canadian government for 17 years and i am currently working as a private consultant with several clients throughout Canada and USA. I am currently based in New York and all your legal procedure will be taken care by us.

We are a team of experienced skilled immigration consultants who will be taking care of your Case for immigration. We will be filing your Immigration Application through Express Entry under Federal Skilled Worker Program on behalf of Branford Engineering.

FYI! We applied for your LMIA application and it has been approved for further procedure of immigration. Attached you can find the letter.

Below are steps you need to follow:

Candidate Requirements:

- You have to submit a colored Passport copy including your family. Passports must have six months of validity.
- Attached you can find six forms which needs to be filled as instructed below:

Instructions to fill the forms:

Form 1, Use of Representative/Contract Agreement:

The representative form is a formal agreement/contract between the candidate and the lawyer. The Employer has appointed the lawyer.
You must tick the box next to "I am appointing a representative." We are your representatives, and we will represent you on behalf of CRC-IRCC.

Point 5 would include my initial name, ‘Mohammad’ and surname/last name ‘Hoque’.

Point 6 specifies if your representative is UNPAID or PAID and requires you to select the box next to "PAID" "Canadian Territorial Law Society" since the Employer pays it.

Steps to follow:

We will begin submitting your Express Entry profile once we receive filled forms and passport copies as instructed below. Once your Express Entry application is approved for immigration under the Federal Skilled Worker program, we shall proceed as follows:

First Step: Apply for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (Service Canada Approval): Once your Express entry application meets the minimum criteria, We shall apply for First step which Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval). You are advised to make the payment of $1990 CAD equivalent to $1485 USD. Upon the payment confirmation within 5 – 7 working days we will receive the approval of Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval) which will be shared with you and we shall proceed with next step:

Note: Payment must be done in USD since we are based in US and your process will be taken care from US.

Second Step and Third Step: LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) and PR (Permanent Residency),Since we already receive the approval for LMIA. We will wait for the Positive LMIA confirmation letter which is issued by the government after the approval of first step i.e. Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval). We will receive the Positive LMIA confirmation letter within 10 – 15 days max. You will be asked to submit required documentations which include six months Bank Statement, Police Clearance certificate/Good Conduct certificate, Experience Letters from Previous Employers minimum of 3 years, WES (World Education Service) equalization of your academic degree.
Absolutely fake, 100% fraud.

Keyan32

Apr 12, 2023
Hi,
Me too, Got an offer letter with same kind of offers including 2bed room family accommodation and company car, etc. From Branford engineering,Alberta,Canada.
At first got a call and mail from careertanks, then had 2 Interviews virtual face to face. And finally now got an employment letter with contract agreement.

I got suspicious at first as this call I received from an unknown source, second the mail id's they have used are as support* and hr* from careetanks.com and branfordengineering.com. even the mail signatures seemed not professional kind. This letter I received by person titled project director, HR support. And when I had the 2nd interview with director he seemed young and he said working for 19 years.
I found this thread helped in clarity.

Except no company will provide food and accommodation, Is there any other terms which could tell us its fake? Like if the they ask us to pay for anything Is it fake?

Thanks.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,
Me too, Got an offer letter with same kind of offers including 2bed room family accommodation and company car, etc. From Branford engineering,Alberta,Canada.
At first got a call and mail from careertanks, then had 2 Interviews virtual face to face. And finally now got an employment letter with contract agreement.

I got suspicious at first as this call I received from an unknown source, second the mail id's they have used are as support* and hr* from careetanks.com and branfordengineering.com. even the mail signatures seemed not professional kind. This letter I received by person titled project director, HR support. And when I had the 2nd interview with director he seemed young and he said working for 19 years.
I found this thread helped in clarity.

Except no company will provide food and accommodation, Is there any other terms which could tell us its fake? Like if the they ask us to pay for anything Is it fake?

Thanks.
Yes if it is too good to be true then its fake like offering free accommodation, travel, holiday or things like that. The fact is its an expensive and lengthy process to bring a foreign worker to Canada so not too many employers like to do that until and unless someone is in Canada. So most of the time this online and zoom interviews are not legit (though can be legit in case of IT or technical jobs, that too one needs to be cautious).

Rikkss

Apr 17, 2023
This is what I got yesterday

Wishing you good health.

This is to confirm that we received your required documents to initiate the process for Express Entry under Federal Skilled Worker Program. Our team reviewed your documents and we will initiate your process for immigration. If we need anything we will contact you.

Further, Below you can find bank account details to make the payment of $1990CAD equivalent to $1452 USD. You are advised to process payment of $1452 USD to below mentioned account details and send confirmation of payment or screenshot.

Beneficiary Name: Evolve Bank & Trust
Account No. 084106768
SWIFT Code: FRNAUS44XXX
ABA Routing: 065403370
Bank Name: First National Bankers Bank
Bank Address: 7813 Office Park Blvd Baton Rouge, LA, 70809 USA
Beneficiry Address: 6070 Poplar Ave, Suite 200, Memphis, TN 38119, USA
Purpose: Documentation Fee or Services rendered
Reference Field(Mandatory): Account 9800912905 for Outtred LLC at Evolve Bank & Trust

Note: Write the same details in reference or comment box as highlighted in Yellow.

As soon as we receive payment confirmation, We will expedite the process from our side.

Thanking you.

Mohammad Hoque