+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Number

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is what I got yesterday

Wishing you good health.

This is to confirm that we received your required documents to initiate the process for Express Entry under Federal Skilled Worker Program. Our team reviewed your documents and we will initiate your process for immigration. If we need anything we will contact you.

Further, Below you can find bank account details to make the payment of $1990CAD equivalent to $1452 USD. You are advised to process payment of $1452 USD to below mentioned account details and send confirmation of payment or screenshot.

Beneficiary Name: Evolve Bank & Trust
Account No. 084106768
SWIFT Code: FRNAUS44XXX
ABA Routing: 065403370
Bank Name: First National Bankers Bank
Bank Address: 7813 Office Park Blvd Baton Rouge, LA, 70809 USA
Beneficiry Address: 6070 Poplar Ave, Suite 200, Memphis, TN 38119, USA
Purpose: Documentation Fee or Services rendered
Reference Field(Mandatory): Account 9800912905 for Outtred LLC at Evolve Bank & Trust

Note: Write the same details in reference or comment box as highlighted in Yellow.

As soon as we receive payment confirmation, We will expedite the process from our side.

Thanking you.

Mohammad Hoque
Fake. This is not even Canadian addresses or in Canadian dollars.

rrcobert

May 1, 2023
Responding to RIKKSS..

I have been contacted by a friend from India with similar inquiry. 100% identical emails and mail IDs. He provided "Branford Engineering - Application for Canadian Immigration " in the subject. Besides, this Mohammad guy appointed another lady "Celetistine 438 794 4042". Her job is to call people in india and put constant pressure for the payment in USD. The instructons to paymemt are also covoluted :First National Bankers Bank --> Evolve Bank & Trust ->> Account 9800912905 for Outtred LLC . Dude claims to be a lawyer in USA performing Legal work for Branford Engineering, which is another bogus web site with bogus info. If someone can complain to "Account 9800912905 for Outtred LLC" at National Bankers Bank and Evolve Bank & Trust, that will take care of this bogus Legal dude.

SA27

Jan 30, 2024
Hi aLL
Recently I got a job offer fro a company called Juni engineering and a immigration consultant is processing the LMIA and asking for money.
The account no he has provided is having name Outtred LLC.

I need to know if JUNI ENGINEERING is a real company or a fake company. As till now all looks very true. The mail domains are also company mail domain.

I got below mentioned mail

I hope you are doing well.

I work with Juni Engineering as the head of legal affairs and senior immigration counselor. Rayan Bamdad is my name. Before moving to my current role as an independent consultant for a range of clients in both Canada and the USA, I worked for the Canadian government for 17 years. I'm in Miami, Florida right now, and we'll take care of all your legal documentation.

We are a group of competent immigration lawyers that are available to take on your case. Your Express Entry immigration application under the Federal Skilled Worker Program will be processed by Juni Engineering. You need to do the following:

Requirements for candidates:

• A vibrant copy of your passport displaying your family is necessary. Passports must have a minimum validity duration of six months.

•The following below directions must be followed when filling out the six forms that are attached:

Filling out the forms:

Form 1:
Agreement for Use of a Representative

In the relationship between the candidate and the attorney, the representative form serves as a contract. The employer has selected the attorney.

A checkmark needs to be placed next to "I am appointing a representative." As your representatives, we will speak for CRC-IRCC on your behalf.

Point 5 will deal with my last name, "Bamdad," and initial name, "Rayan."

You must check the boxes next to "PAID" and "Canadian Territorial Law Society" in Point 6 since the employer pays the representative, who may be PAID or UNPAID depending on the situation.

The points 7 through 9 are still empty.

Form 2: Provide details about the members of your immediate family on the Additional Family Information Form.

Form 3 Schedule 3: My staff will complete the following form in your place if you would kindly fill it out as soon as feasible.

Information Supplement Form 4: If you are unable to complete this form promptly on your own, my staff will complete it for you.

Form Schedule-A, Form 5: Please fill it out as soon as possible; if not, my staff will fill it out on your behalf.

Form 6 of the medical questionnaire: You are responsible for completing this.

What's going to occur next?

We will begin processing your Express Entry profile as soon as we receive the filled-out forms and copies of your passport, as mentioned below. The following will occur after your Express Entry immigration application under the Federal Skilled Worker program is approved:

We will apply for the Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval). As soon as we receive your documents for Express Entry application it is recommended that you submit payment fee of $1556 USD, or $2110 CAD. We shall proceed to the following stage of Federal Skilled Worker approval as soon as we acquire the Federal Skilled Worker (Service) payment confirmation.

Payment must be made in USD since we are based in the US and will manage your procedure from New York Office of Canadian Immigration.

The next and last steps are the labor market impact assessment (LMIA) and permanent residency (PR). Since the LMIA is ready to be submitted but we won't submit LMIA application until the government has accepted the Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval), the first step of the process.

The positive LMIA confirmation letter should arrive in a little over fifteen to twenty days.

A six-month bank statement, a police clearance or good conduct certificate, experience letters from three previous jobs, a WES (World Education Service) equalization of your academic degree, and a police clearance or good conduct certificate are also required.

The immigration process ends with permanent residency, or PR, which is the penultimate stage. We will handle your PR application in partnership with the family as soon as we obtain a favorable LMIA and case evaluation report. A PR will be approved within 30 to 45 working days. The applicant must complete and submit all requirements as listed during the application process.

After receiving PR approval, we will schedule your meeting with your local embassy in less than 15 days.

The procedure takes, on average, up to ninety days. Your joining date will be rescheduled and the employer will be informed of any delays. The government will give you a call to check your completion of each step and to provide you with an update on your clearance. As soon as you learn of any updates, you must notify us of them.

Important Notes:

• The employer, Juni Engineering, will pay the legal counsel's consultation fees.
  • The candidate bears the responsibility of covering the legal fees associated with the immigration procedure, including the Federal Skilled Worker and PR charges, since this is not a work visa nor a temporary one. The company bears the cost of the LMIA. Since immigration is a prerequisite for the entire process, the candidate is required to pay the legal fee. According to your employment agreement, as soon as you begin working for your company, they will cover your legal costs.
  • For us to start processing your Express Entry Application, you must send the duly completed documentation in the manner indicated. Prior to submitting your application, our experts will review and confirm the information you provided.
  • As soon as the verification process is complete, your Express Entry application will be sent. We will proceed with the Federal Skilled Worker Program and give you payment details so you may begin the application process if your application is approved.
  • It should be noted that Juni Engineering will not charge the employer for our consultation fees, and in the unlikely event that you are determined to be disqualified for any reason, you will receive a complete refund.
  • We are passionate and committed to the services we provide, as well as the highly qualified individuals who work with us. We never will charge a consulting fee to a candidate under our Hallmark policy.
  • You just need to pay for the legal fees associated with your immigration process.
IS IT REAL OF A FRAUD??????????

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi aLL
Recently I got a job offer fro a company called Juni engineering and a immigration consultant is processing the LMIA and asking for money.
The account no he has provided is having name Outtred LLC.

I need to know if JUNI ENGINEERING is a real company or a fake company. As till now all looks very true. The mail domains are also company mail domain.

I got below mentioned mail

I hope you are doing well.

I work with Juni Engineering as the head of legal affairs and senior immigration counselor. Rayan Bamdad is my name. Before moving to my current role as an independent consultant for a range of clients in both Canada and the USA, I worked for the Canadian government for 17 years. I'm in Miami, Florida right now, and we'll take care of all your legal documentation.

We are a group of competent immigration lawyers that are available to take on your case. Your Express Entry immigration application under the Federal Skilled Worker Program will be processed by Juni Engineering. You need to do the following:

Requirements for candidates:

• A vibrant copy of your passport displaying your family is necessary. Passports must have a minimum validity duration of six months.

•The following below directions must be followed when filling out the six forms that are attached:

Filling out the forms:

Form 1:
Agreement for Use of a Representative

In the relationship between the candidate and the attorney, the representative form serves as a contract. The employer has selected the attorney.

A checkmark needs to be placed next to "I am appointing a representative." As your representatives, we will speak for CRC-IRCC on your behalf.

Point 5 will deal with my last name, "Bamdad," and initial name, "Rayan."

You must check the boxes next to "PAID" and "Canadian Territorial Law Society" in Point 6 since the employer pays the representative, who may be PAID or UNPAID depending on the situation.

The points 7 through 9 are still empty.

Form 2: Provide details about the members of your immediate family on the Additional Family Information Form.

Form 3 Schedule 3: My staff will complete the following form in your place if you would kindly fill it out as soon as feasible.

Information Supplement Form 4: If you are unable to complete this form promptly on your own, my staff will complete it for you.

Form Schedule-A, Form 5: Please fill it out as soon as possible; if not, my staff will fill it out on your behalf.

Form 6 of the medical questionnaire: You are responsible for completing this.

What's going to occur next?

We will begin processing your Express Entry profile as soon as we receive the filled-out forms and copies of your passport, as mentioned below. The following will occur after your Express Entry immigration application under the Federal Skilled Worker program is approved:

We will apply for the Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval). As soon as we receive your documents for Express Entry application it is recommended that you submit payment fee of $1556 USD, or $2110 CAD. We shall proceed to the following stage of Federal Skilled Worker approval as soon as we acquire the Federal Skilled Worker (Service) payment confirmation.

Payment must be made in USD since we are based in the US and will manage your procedure from New York Office of Canadian Immigration.

The next and last steps are the labor market impact assessment (LMIA) and permanent residency (PR). Since the LMIA is ready to be submitted but we won't submit LMIA application until the government has accepted the Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval), the first step of the process.

The positive LMIA confirmation letter should arrive in a little over fifteen to twenty days.

A six-month bank statement, a police clearance or good conduct certificate, experience letters from three previous jobs, a WES (World Education Service) equalization of your academic degree, and a police clearance or good conduct certificate are also required.

The immigration process ends with permanent residency, or PR, which is the penultimate stage. We will handle your PR application in partnership with the family as soon as we obtain a favorable LMIA and case evaluation report. A PR will be approved within 30 to 45 working days. The applicant must complete and submit all requirements as listed during the application process.

After receiving PR approval, we will schedule your meeting with your local embassy in less than 15 days.

The procedure takes, on average, up to ninety days. Your joining date will be rescheduled and the employer will be informed of any delays. The government will give you a call to check your completion of each step and to provide you with an update on your clearance. As soon as you learn of any updates, you must notify us of them.

Important Notes:

• The employer, Juni Engineering, will pay the legal counsel's consultation fees.
  • The candidate bears the responsibility of covering the legal fees associated with the immigration procedure, including the Federal Skilled Worker and PR charges, since this is not a work visa nor a temporary one. The company bears the cost of the LMIA. Since immigration is a prerequisite for the entire process, the candidate is required to pay the legal fee. According to your employment agreement, as soon as you begin working for your company, they will cover your legal costs.
  • For us to start processing your Express Entry Application, you must send the duly completed documentation in the manner indicated. Prior to submitting your application, our experts will review and confirm the information you provided.
  • As soon as the verification process is complete, your Express Entry application will be sent. We will proceed with the Federal Skilled Worker Program and give you payment details so you may begin the application process if your application is approved.
  • It should be noted that Juni Engineering will not charge the employer for our consultation fees, and in the unlikely event that you are determined to be disqualified for any reason, you will receive a complete refund.
  • We are passionate and committed to the services we provide, as well as the highly qualified individuals who work with us. We never will charge a consulting fee to a candidate under our Hallmark policy.
  • You just need to pay for the legal fees associated with your immigration process.
Fraud.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Since how long have engineering companies started giving consultation??? Read between lines somewhere the letter is portraying them as employer and somewhere as working on behalf of employer.... How does this sounds ok to you??? Totally SCAM!!!!