+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA not required ..... Job offer is enough

imranbandeali

Mar 16, 2015
Hey i consulted Y Axis for grassroot information... she told me that LMIA is tough but not mandatory.... so if any company gives you a job offer that will be all... Employer will send a form which will be a detailed questionniare ... we just need to fill it up accurately ...... How true is the piece of info .....

chaos123456

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Not really sure what you are trying to say, but both LMIA and Job offer is not mandatory. LMIA will help you get ITA for sure though.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suggest you contact CIC for "grassroots" information:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-who-permit.asp

Some workers/jobs may be LMIA exempt. The hiring process bears no resemblance to that described by the person you consulted.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You can apply for EE without an LMIA, however you still will not get the additional 600 points. If an employer gives a job offer without an LMIA it means you would not be able to start work until you've got a PR (unless you are in an LMIA exempt category) and it would not have a positive influence on your EE application.

rubyracer

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Just a note, agencies like YAxis would say anything to get a user to sign up. Trust them at your own risk

Last year some consultancies called me up in November end saying there is still time to apply for FSW for 2173 NOC which had gotten over by then. This forum is far better source of information than YAxis who has a financial incentive in making you sign up with them

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
I strongly accept with rubyracer.
Don't fall into trap. Express Entry is the easiest process. I my self helped 3 of my friends to complete the EE profile. And this forum is an excellent platform to understand how to proceed with the application.

Hyderabad has this consultancies like Y-axis, opeluntus. I can't say they cheat people but I can strongly say there is no use going thru them. I have seen lot of big hoarding which say "Canada is calling". "Australia - land of opportunities". Yes, they are. But there is no need for a third person/consultancy to get to these countries.