LMIA letter verification

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I want to know if this employment offer is real

Offer Letter.

(Hereinafter called „Employee“), an individual with his main address at:
FULL ADDRESS
AND:*****., (hereinafter called „Company“), organized and existing under the laws with
its head office located at: ****, CANADA
Canadian Business Number : 800531618
RECITALS
1. Terms of Agreement. The Employer has agreed to employ the Employee as "Customer Service Agent“ the
Employee accepted such employment upon the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth.
2. Duties, Term, and Compensation. The Employee's duties, term of engagement, compensation and
provisions for payment thereof shall be as set forth in the estimate previously provided to the Company by
the Employee and which is attached as Exhibit A, which may be amended in writing from time to time, or
supplemented with subsequent estimates for services to be rendered by the Employee and agreed to by
the Company, and which collectively are hereby incorporated by reference .
3. Expenses. During the term of this Agreement, the Employee shall bill and the Company shall reimburse
[him or her] for all reasonable and approved out-of-pocket expenses (gas, transportation, paper print,
etc...) which are incurred in connection with the performance of the duties hereunder.
4. Written Reports. The Company may request that project plans, progress reports and a final results report
be provided by Employee on a monthly basis. A final results report shall be due at the conclusion of the
project and shall be submitted to the Company in a confidential written report at such time. The results
report shall be in such form and setting forth such information and data as is reasonably requested by the
Company.
5. Inventions. Any and all inventions, discoveries, developments and innovations conceived by the Employee
during this engagement relative to the duties under this Agreement shall be the exclusive property of the
Company; and the Employee hereby assigns all right, title, and interest in the same to the Company. Any
and all inventions, discoveries, developments and innovations conceived by the Employee prior to the term
of this Agreement and utilized by [him or her] in rendering duties to the Company are hereby licensed to
the Company for use in its operations and for an infinite duration. This license is non-exclusive, and may be
assigned without the Employee's prior written approval by the Company to a wholly-owned subsidiary of
the Company.
6. Confidentiality. The Employee acknowledges that during the engagement [he or she) will have access to
and become acquainted with various trade secrets, inventions, innovations, processes, information,
records and specifications owned or licensed by the Company and/or used by the Company in connection
with the operation of its business including, without limitation, the Company's business and product
processes, methods, customer lists, accounts and procedures. The Employee agrees that [he or she] will
not disclose any of the aforesaid, directly or indirectly, or use any of them in any manner, either during the
term of this Agreement or at any time thereafter, except as required in the course of this engagement with
the Company. All files, records, documents, blueprints, specifications, information, letters, notes, media
lists, original artwork/creative, notebooks, and similar items relating to the business of the Company,
whether prepared by the Employee or otherwise coming into [his or her] possession, shall remain the
exclusive property of the Company. The Employee shall not retain any copies of the foregoing without the
Company's prior written permission. Upon the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, or
whenever requested by the Company, the Employee shall immediately deliver to the Company all such
files, records, documents, specifications, information, and other items in [his or her] possession or under
[his or her) control. The Employee further agrees that [he or she] will not disclose [his or her] retention as
an independent Employee or the terms of this Agreement to any person without the prior written consent
of the Company and shall at all times preserve the confidential nature of [his or her] relationship to the
Company and of the services hereunder.
7. Conflicts of Interest; Non-hire Provision. The Employee represents that [he or she] is free to enter into this
Agreement, and that this engagement does not violate the terms of any agreement between the Employee
and any third party. Further, the Employee, in rendering [his or her] duties shall not utilize any invention,
discovery, development, Improvement, innovation, or trade secret In which [he or she] does not have a
proprietary interest. During the term of this agreement, the Employee shall devote as much of [his or her]
productive time, energy and abilities to the performance of [his or her] duties hereunder as is necessary to
perform the required duties in a timely and productive manner. The Employee is expressly free to perform
services for other parties while performing services for the Company. For a period of six months following
any termination, the Employee shall not, directly or indirectly hire, solicit, or encourage to leave the
Company's employment, any Employee, consultant, or employee of the Company or hire any such
Employee,consultant, or employee who has left the Company's employment or contractual engagement
within one year of such employment or engagement.
8. Right to Injunction. The parties hereto acknowledge that the services to be rendered by the Employee
under this Agreement and the rights and privileges granted to the Company under the Agreement are of a
special, unique, unusual, and extra ordinary character which gives them a peculiar value, the loss of which
cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated by damages in any action at law, and the breach by the
Employee of any of the provisions of this Agreement will cause the Company irreparable injury and
damage. The Employee expressly agrees that the Company shall be entitled to injunctive and other
equitable relief in the event of, or to prevent, a breach of any provision of this Agreement by the Employee.
Resort to such equitable relief, however, shall not be construed to be a waiver of any other rights or
remedies that the Company may have for damages or otherwise. The various rights and remedies of the
Company under this Agreement or otherwise shall be construed to be cumulative, and no one of the them
shall be exclusive of any other or of any right or remedy allowed by law.
9. Merger. This Agreement shall not be terminated by the merger or consolidation of the Company into or
with any other entity.
10. Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time by 1O working days' written notice
to the Employee. In addition, if the Employee is convicted of any crime or offense, fails or refuses to comply
with the written policies or reasonable directive of the Company, is guilty of serious misconduct in
connection with performance hereunder, or materially breaches provisions of this Agreement, the
Company at any time may terminate the engagement of the Employee immediately and without prior
written notice to the Employee.
11. Benefits. The Employee eligible for half dental insurance, 30 days paid vacation, sick leave, retirement
benefits, social security, worker's compensation, health or disability upon completing the trial period and
official permanentemployment notice received from the company's authorities.
12. Successors and Assigns. All of the provisions of this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the
benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, if any, successors, and assigns.
13. Headings. Section headings are not to be considered a part of this Agreement and are not intended to be a
full and accurate description of the contents hereof.
14. Waiver. Waiver by one party hereto of breach of any provision of this Agreement by the other shall not
operate or be construed as a continuing waiver.
15. Assignment. The Employee shall not assign any of [his or her] rights under this Agreement, or delegate the
performance of any of [his or her] duties hereunder, without the prior written consent of the Company.
16. Modification or Amendment. No amendment, change or modification of this Agreement shall be valid
unless in writing signed by the parties hereto.
17. Entire Understanding. This document and any exhibit attached constitute the entire understanding and
agreement of the parties,and any and all prior agreements, understandings, and representations are
hereby terminated and canceled in their entirety and are of no further force and effect.
18. Unenforceability of Provisions. If any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be
invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.

Customer Service Agent remote position

Compensation:
1. Company agrees to pay to the Employee during the probation period (probation period is 20 business
days).
2. Company pays salary to an Employee –1025.6 CAD for Full-Time. 512.8 CAD for Part-Time + developing
scale of bonuses (weekly/monthly/fall period/annual).
3. During the probation period, the employee will be paid twice.
 The first salary will be paid 10business days after start date.
 The second salary will be paid after finish the probation period.
4. Benefits are available to Employee upon completing the probation period.
Signatures

Pls I'm looking forward to your responses. Thanks.
Fake. How can a remote Customer Service Agent position have a LMIA.

Reactions: tovive

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Pls., can you tell me more about this?
What do you want to know. Who is the employer? A LMIA isn’t required for a “remote” customer service position. You don’t need to be in Canada to do the job. So ask to start the job in your country. How would a company get a remote LMIA position? Why would you need a clause on inventions?

tovive

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you and I appreciate it.
Though I got the job through an online website indeed and I was offered the position on Friday. The company asked me to start the work immediately from my home country. I confirmed the business registration number from the Canadian Govt. website.
I just want to be sure it's not a scam.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you and I appreciate it.
Though I got the job through an online website indeed and I was offered the position on Friday. The company asked me to start the work immediately from my home country. I confirmed the business registration number from the Canadian Govt. website.
I just want to be sure it's not a scam.
If it is legitimate and the company is legit then you can work from home. The job doesn’t mention a LMIA so you can’t apply or come to Canada to work.

Mirda08

Feb 8, 2022
I have got a LMIA letter. Can you please check is it fake or original?

Service file number: 2833291
Service Canada Centre: 8410-Employer Services Service
Service Canada Officer: Mr. Michel Paris
Opinion expiry date: 2022-12-30
*Please note that Foreign Workers must apply to CIC for a Work Permit prior to this date.
Emplover Information
Employer ID#: 668758**
Employer name: Subway Restaurant
**Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of
any future Foreign Worker requests.
Employer Contact(s): 4002 Edmonton Trail, Calgary, AB T2E 3P9,
Canada.Contact Name: Femando Trueba (Head of Legal,Primary
Contact)
Third Party Information
Third Party ID#: 7585***
Third Party Company: Branwin Associates
Name of an Accountant & Representative:
Louane Sanson & Patricia Lee Roy
* * * Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future
Foreign Worker requests.

Job Information:
NOC code and title:
Number of Positions:
Lev climbing l climbing f education:
NOC 2021 - 9617 - Food processing labour - Unit group
Mention in Annexure-D
College Level Diploma/ Certificates
Language requirements
Oral:
Written:
English
English
Regulatory body:
Regulated by Company Laws
Duration of employment:
Wages:
Вenefits:
2 Years and renewable as per the discretion of the
Company CAD$ 11.80/hour
As Mentioned in Employment A most re-ment
Hours of Work:
40 Hours Per Weekly. For overtime surcharges applicable.
Location(s) of Work:
Inside the Provinces of Canada only (Primary - Alberta)
Annex footnote:
This confirmation is valid & recorded only in the province of Alberta.

Mirda08

Feb 8, 2022
I have got a LMIA letter. Can you please check is it fake or original?

Service file number: 2833291
Service Canada Centre: 8410-Employer Services Service
Service Canada Officer: Mr. Michel Paris
Opinion expiry date: 2022-12-30
*Please note that Foreign Workers must apply to CIC for a Work Permit prior to this date.
Emplover Information
Employer ID#: 668758**
Employer name: Subway Restaurant
**Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of
any future Foreign Worker requests.
Employer Contact(s): 4002 Edmonton Trail, Calgary, AB T2E 3P9,
Canada.Contact Name: Femando Trueba (Head of Legal,Primary
Contact)
Third Party Information
Third Party ID#: 7585***
Third Party Company: Branwin Associates
Name of an Accountant & Representative:
Louane Sanson & Patricia Lee Roy
* * * Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future
Foreign Worker requests.

Job Information:
NOC code and title:
Number of Positions:
Lev climbing l climbing f education:
NOC 2021 - 9617 - Food processing labour - Unit group
Mention in Annexure-D
College Level Diploma/ Certificates
Language requirements
Oral:
Written:
English
English
Regulatory body:
Regulated by Company Laws
Duration of employment:
Wages:
Вenefits:
2 Years and renewable as per the discretion of the
Company CAD$ 11.80/hour
As Mentioned in Employment A most re-ment
Hours of Work:
40 Hours Per Weekly. For overtime surcharges applicable.
Location(s) of Work:
Inside the Provinces of Canada only (Primary - Alberta)
Annex footnote:
This confirmation is valid & recorded only in the province of Alberta.
PLEASE CHECK

Odina

Aug 24, 2022
as required employer) Language requirement: Oral:
Written:
Regulatory body:
Duration of employment: Wage:
Benefits:
Hours of work: Overtime hour:
Expected start date: of employment:
Accommodation: Provided by employer: Assistance provided: Rent:
Type:
Annex Footnote:
English
English
This occupation is regulated in Canada
Four years
$7,800 monthly Accommodation & flight tickets
9-7 hours daily
Overtime rate of $45/hr will be paid
N/A Location(s) Ontario Mississauga, Canada
Yes
Yes
Yes
Paid
N/A
As this position falls under the stream for Temporary Foreign Worker Program occupations (NOC C and D)
The Employer is responsible for the payment of return airfare and recruitment costs, ensuring Availability of affordable accommodation, providing medical insurance, register in employees with WCB and demonstrating continued efforts to recruit and train Canadian workers. The Employer shall not recoup from the employee, through payroll deductions or any other means. Any of the above costs, these include but are not limited to any amounts payable to a Third-Party recruiter.
As of the date of this letter one position have been filled. To receive a confirmation for the remaining positions, the foreign worker information must be submitted to Service Canada prior to the option expiry date.
Attestations Signed
Please note that in your application you attested that:
I will provide the foreign worker(s) employ with the wages, working conditions and employment in a occupation that are substantially the same as those described in the positive Labour Marker Impact Assessment Letter and annex and the employment contract.
I have signed and enclosed a copy of the employment contract for the job off er indicated in the Attached LMIA application. The employment contract meets all the program requirements of the stream for Lower Sill Occupation (NOC C and D).
The terms and conditions of the contract including the wages, working conditions job duties and any benefits are (or will be Adjusted to be) the same as those described in the Positive Labour Market Impact Assessment letter and annex. I will forward a copy of the contract signed by me together with the positive Labour Market Impact Assessment Letter and annex to the foreign worker. I will ensure that foreign worker has signed the contract once he/she arrives.