+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA job offer from US

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Has anyone in this entire world was able to get an LMIA approved job offer in NOC 2174 from US in the past one year? If yes, please let help us.

It helps me to decide whether we should even think of pursuing it.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Have you tried exploring SK, NB and NS PNP s?

I believe all developers act as analyst at some point of time, and if you could get reference letters to talk for 2171, SK PNP is practical possibility.

NB does conduct sessions in US in January - February timeframe.
Check their website. I registered one last year, and the session was scheduled for February end, and I got direct ITA on January 25. So didn't need that. Although they say admission is selective for the session, they mostly invite everyone who send interest.

NS is good option except that you need to diligently follow them on their opening time.

Also OPNP doesn't have strict 400 cutoff anymore. They do invite people with lesser cutoffs too in certain professions like ICT. If fsw cutoff tends to get lower, Ontario does it too. If draw is not around, you can try your luck by creating new profile occasionally as they just pick recently created ones.

A

Albertagoverner

Has anyone in this entire world was able to get an LMIA approved job offer in NOC 2174 from US in the past one year? If yes, please let help us.

It helps me to decide whether we should even think of pursuing it.

As I said earlier 2174 will be tough NOC to get LMIA as Canadian employer go that far in employee search only for creepy jobs or very odd location. If you need a 7 eleven cashier who can work 45 miles north of Yellowknife for 15 $ an hour and can remove snow as well, then Canadian employer will file LMIA. For 2174 there are tons of IT graduates that Canadian Universitues are producing.