russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
How do you know the call was actually from Canada? Have they actually advertised this job? We need details, like the offer letter (with personal details taken out). What is the company website address? You need to provide details so we can tell for sure it's fake. But I'm 99% convinced it is fake as this has happened too often to people in the exact same way. But if you want to believe it, send all your documents and money and get both of them stolen.

Anwar salman

May 30, 2018
JOB APPOINTMENT LETTER
(CD1002264346)
th
May 2018
Mr. ANWAR SALMAN
Travel Document Number: L 8164259
Dear Mr. ANWAR SALMAN
I am pleased to appoint you in the position of “CASHIER” in Max stores Immediately after
reaching to the country. Your starting salary will be “3700 CAD” monthly. You will be paid
monthly on the last working day of each month.
On your first day, please meet with our departmental Human Resources, Mr. Daniel
For this meeting, please take document(s) that will establish your legal identification, such
as a Passport or state issued identification card. To establish your eligibility to work in this
country, you may wish also to bring your original work permit and unexpired Authorization
document or current foreign passport with appropriate authorization document or stamp.
The Immigration process must be completed within 3 working days of your start date.
On Third day you will be required to attend the Orientation for new
Employee held in the main Conference room at level 4.
I am very pleased that you will be part of our Organization and our research
team. I look forward to a collaborative and productive working relationship.
To indicate your acceptance of this offer of employment, please
sign below and return this letter.
Email: info@maxstores.ca Website: www.maxstores.caSalary
Annexure:
Basic Salary:- 3700 CAD
Accommodation: Provided by the company
Food: Provided by the company
Medical: As per Labour Law
Insurance: As per Labour Law
Allowances 250 CAD
Total 3950 CAD
Note:
- Taxes will be paid by the company.
- You will be paid salary every fortnight per month.
- 25 Total medical leave
- 5 days working a week
Working Hours: 50 Hours per week (then after overtime)
Date of Commencement: Immediately after reaching.
Place/Transfer: Your present place of work will service, you shall be liable to be
posted/ transferred anywhere to serve any of the Company's Projects or any other
establishment in Canada or outside, at the sole discretion of the Management.
Probation/Confirmation: You will be on a Training period for the Six months. Based
on your performance your Appraisal will be confirmed. (Your job is confirmed for 2
years on a flexible term contract under Work Permit Visa extendable for 2 more years.).
Absence for a continuous period of ten days without prior approval of your superior,
(including overstay on leave / training) would result in your losing your lien on the service and
the same shall automatically come to an end without any notice or intimation.
Email: info@maxstores.ca Website: www.maxstores.caLeave: You will be eligible to the benefits of the company’s confirmation in the company’s
service.
During the period of your employment with the Company, you will devote full time to the
work of the Company. Further, you will not take up any other employment or assignment or
any office, honorary or for any consideration, in cash or in kind or otherwise, without the prior
written permission of the Company.
1. You will not (except in the normal course of the Company's business) publish any
article or statement, deliver any lecture or broadcast or make any communication to
the press, including magazine publication relating to the Company's products or to any
matter with which the Company may be concerned, unless you have previously applied
to and obtained the written permission from the Company.
2. You will be required to maintain utmost secrecy in respect of Project
documents, commercial offer, design documents, Project cost & Estimation,
Technology, Software packages license, Trade Mark patterns and Human assets profile.
3. You will be required to comply with all such rules and regulations as the Company
may frame from time to time.
4. Any of our technical or other important information which might come into your possession
during the continuance of your service with us shall not be disclosed, divulged or made public
by you even thereafter.
5. If at any time in our opinion, which is final in this matter you are found non- performer or
guilty of fraud, dishonest, disobedience, disorderly behavior, negligence, indiscipline,
absence from duty without permission or any other conduct considered by us deterrent to
our interest or of violation of one or more terms of this letter, your services may be
terminated without notice and on account of reason of any of the acts or omission the
company shall be entitled to recover the damages from you.
6. You will not accept any present, commission or any sort of gratification in cash or kind
from any person, party or firm or Company having dealing with the company and if you
are offered any, you should immediately report the same to the Management.
7. This appointment letter is being issued to you on the basis of the information and particulars
furnished by you in your application (including bio-data). If it transpires that you
have made a false statement (or have not disclosed a material fact) resulting in your
being offered this appointment, the Management may take such action as it deems fit
in its sole discretion, including termination of your employment.
8. You will be responsible for safekeeping and return in good condition and
order of all Company property, which may be in your use, custody or charge.However, on confirmation the services can be terminated from your side by giving two
months (60 days) notice or salary in lieu thereof. Upon termination of employment, you will
immediately hand over to the Company all correspondence, specifications, formulae, books,
documents, market data, cost data, drawings, affects or records belonging to the Company
or relating to its business and shall not retain or make copies of these items. Upon
termination of employment, you will also return all company property, which may be in your
possession.
Acceptance Letter
Please sign and return to the undersigned the duplicate copy of this letter
signifying your acceptance.
We welcome you to The Max Stores family and look forward
to a fruitful collaboration.
With best wishes,
For Max Stores.
(HR Co-ordinator)
I accept the offer of employment described in the above letter.
_____________________________________ ____________________
Signature Date
Email: info@maxstores.ca Website: www.maxstores.ca

This is my appointment letter

Anwar salman

May 30, 2018
How do you know the call was actually from Canada? Have they actually advertised this job? We need details, like the offer letter (with personal details taken out). What is the company website address? You need to provide details so we can tell for sure it's fake. But I'm 99% convinced it is fake as this has happened too often to people in the exact same way. But if you want to believe it, send all your documents and money and get both of them stolen.
I have mentioned the appointment letter please let me know that is fake or real

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
It is fake. Why would you get an 'allowance' when you are a cashier? Why would the company pay your taxes? Those are just two red flags on the letter. 100% fake. I know you want to believe it is real....but it's not.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Huge number of "Red Flags". "Free food" is always a good way to tell. For a cashier's role? Yeah, right....

Obviously a fake and matches the format of previously identified scam letters. Basically "advance fee" fraud/identity theft.

belle_mx

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 05-02-2015 PER: 28-02-2015
AOR Received.
May 14 2015
Med's Request
May 14 2015
Med's Done....
May 28
Passport Req..
June 24
VISA ISSUED...
July 15
LANDED..........
August 19
JOB APPOINTMENT LETTER
(CD1002264346)
th
May 2018
Mr. ANWAR SALMAN
Travel Document Number: L 8164259
Dear Mr. ANWAR SALMAN
I am pleased to appoint you in the position of “CASHIER” in Max stores Immediately after
reaching to the country. Your starting salary will be “3700 CAD” monthly. You will be paid
monthly on the last working day of each month.
On your first day, please meet with our departmental Human Resources, Mr. Daniel
Hi! I live in northern Canada near inuvik. I’ve been in inuvik two times and I’ve never seen a store with that name, (I just came back last weekend).

Inuvik is a very tiny place, everyone knows every corner of the town, so I would advice you to call someone who actually lives there and ask them if there’s a store with that name.

Call the visitors centre, the girls that work there are very friendly, and they have a list of all restaurants, stores and hotels in town.

Western arctic regional visitors centre
Phone number 867 777 7237

Best of luck!!!

Monika18

Mar 5, 2020
My brother got job offer letter from Canada so I want to know that if its fake or real....

ADDRESS:138 Park Road, Toronto, Ontario, M4W2N7 Canada

PROVINCE: ONTARIO

PHONE: +16476910143

Application Requirement

Dear Applicant:

Good to hear from you, I received your job request on my job published ad on SHINE.COM hence you are ready to work for me with good Attitude here are the job details as i will like you to work for me in my Farm here in Canada as the Farm Manager Supervisor and your work is to supervise all the workers, working in my farm to make sure every thing is going well in my entire farm.
You will be working for me for 4 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my residence in Canada.
A)A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.
B)A Fixed Land Phone And An Internet Ready Computer.
C)An Official CAR
D)Free feeding and tax free
E)3 weeks pay off holiday per year
WORKING HOURS
You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 11:00 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the
Evening ON (SUPERVISING MY GARDENERS 8 am- 10:00am MONDAY AND MY CHEF DAILY)
SALARY 10,000 CAD MONTHLY+50 CAD ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (UNTAXED)=10,200 CAD GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY.
DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION.
Scan and Send
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 4 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.
1) I shall forward the documents to the Canadain Embassy/immigration in Canada
2).Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadain-immigration/Embassy for visa
procurement shall be sent by me .
A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM CANADA BANK
C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE CANADA HIGH COURT.
All These Documents i Shall Send Along With Your Attached Documents To The Canadian-Embassy in Canada And The Same Documents Will Be Sent To Your Country Embassy With Which The Embassy will Contact You For The Interview And Stamping Of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by me.
NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of 500 CAD to the Canada-immigration department there in Your Country To enable them secure an appointment for your 4 Years Working visa. All these has to be in your names.This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down,causing me to loose my money with no refund.So I say do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Working Visa Processing, I will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter for you To Sign if you Accept The Terms and Condition.

MRS. ALISON NICOLE
(Employer)
+16476910143