London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Can anybody assist me my lmia report is true or false
Not without you actually providing us with the details or a picture.
The fact that you even have to ask makes me think that it's probably a fake.

More information needed about the job offer letter as well.

Anwar salman

May 30, 2018
Hi All

Need some help from you guys.
I had a interview with company called max stores in canada on 14th may 2018 next day I received a mail confirmation of my selection as cashier after 18th may they sent me the appointment letter they have mentioned my salary as 3700 cad and told me to undersign and sent back the copy as acceptance.

Now my question is I have gone through a consultancy based out in chennai. They r saying it will take 3 months to get the lmia process done. Just wanted to weather this is real or fake.

Anwar salman

May 30, 2018
Hi All

I had a interview with company called max stores in canada on 14th may 2018 next day I received a mail confirmation of my selection as cashier after 18th may they sent me the appointment letter they have mentioned my salary as 3700 cad and told me to undersign and sent back the copy as acceptance.

Now my question is I have gone through a consultancy based out in chennai. They r saying it will take 3 months to get the lmia process done. Just wanted to weather this is real or fake.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi All

Fake.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi All

Post a copy of the job offer letter here with personal information removed from it. It will help to see the "red flags" and educate other potential victims

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
B

It it is for inuvik canada
So you believe that there are no job applicants for a cashier job in the whole of Canada that someone needs to offer someone a job from outside Canada let alone pay the LMIA fee ? At some point they will ask for copies of your id documents and money, then there will be no job.

Last edited:

Anwar salman

May 30, 2018
T
So you believe that there are no job applicants for a cashier job in the whole of Canada that someone needs to offer someone a job from outside Canada let alone pay the LMIA fee ? At some point they will ask for copies of your id documents and money, then there will be no job.
The population in inuvik is just 4000 so I think

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Hi All

You won't get an LMIA for a cashier job. Anyone can do this.