+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA for Work Permit visa

pdumesh

Nov 5, 2019
Bangalore, India
Hello,

What is the process after we submit the required documents for LMIA process through law firm for work permit visa? Do the concerned LMIA authority call us personally and takes any interview?

The reason for asking this question is that, i applied for LMIA through a consultant from Punjab, India for an approved job from Sysco Corporation and i received an interview call from number +1 647-493-1522. After 10 days the consultant told me that i have not cleared the interview.

In this case i would like to understand if the above phone number is from LMIA or it is fake and will LMIA takes interview after we submit documents.

Thanks,
Umesh

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Hello,

What is the process after we submit the required documents for LMIA process through law firm for work permit visa? Do the concerned LMIA authority call us personally and takes any interview?

The reason for asking this question is that, i applied for LMIA through a consultant from Punjab, India for an approved job from Sysco Corporation and i received an interview call from number +1 647-493-1522. After 10 days the consultant told me that i have not cleared the interview.

In this case i would like to understand if the above phone number is from LMIA or it is fake and will LMIA takes interview after we submit documents.

Thanks,
Umesh
1. EDSC doesn't interview the prospective employee, only the employer sometimes.
2. I hope you didn't pay the "consultant" any money, because it is unlikely that any job existed.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

Thanks,
Umesh
It's a scam.