30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
RabinJi said:
Dear Jes,
Am i eligible to apply FST?
Your occupation is one that is designated under the FST program, yes (I don't have enough info to know if you "qualify").

However, you don't really get to choose. CIC will tell you which program to apply to, if your profile is accepted into the pool and you receive an ITA. If you qualify under the CEC program, it remains the easiest application process, I believe...

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RabinJi said:
Dear Experts,
I recently createed my EE profile and got Reference code so what i can further?How can i apply now?
Rabin

Register for Job bank, use Job bank validation code to register and complete the process. Remember the fact that until and unless you create job bank profile your EE profile won't be showing "Open" status.

Good luck and welcome to club

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
RabinJi said:
Dear Experts,
I have a LMIA and job offer so i want to apply PR through Federal skilled category.My NOC code is B as a cook.I am currently working in British Columbia.But unfortunately my LMIA is expired on July 2015 so still i can apply through FSW or FST.
Thanks in advance for your response,
Rabin
If your current work permit is supported by LMIA, you can apply for EE. Even if the lmia is expired.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Dear Munika,
Thank you for the advised.Yesterday I create my profile EE profile and submitted also but after few minutes I received email from CIC in PDF but they said I am not eligible to apply for EE.I came Canada October 2014 so it's almost 16 month and i have job offer,Lmia and ielts 5.5 overall.according to cic website they required 5 CLB because I have more than one year experienced in Canada.My noc is B so please anybody advised in which category I am eligible to apply.Or I might did something wrong while I submit my application.First I create EE profile and after I started to fill up the form and I submitted.Is this the right way to apply?
Advised me guys I am in bad situation
Rabib

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Yes they do require CLB to have overall 6 I think so since you are a skilled worker working in Canada. My advise is you should try CELPIP, it's much easier and your score will be improved.
Book celpip asap so you don't miss this opportunity with lmia supported work permit cause it's giving you 600 points!