+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia employer interview

jessa8725

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
They interviewed my employer last week. Maybe two or three weeks more to go until I get a decision. I am over it though.

The Canadian govt keeps harping on about how they are going to let hundreds of thousands of immigrants into Canada but the whole experience has been dismal thus far.
Hello! did you get positive feedback from LMIA?

jessa8725

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
They interviewed my employer last week. Maybe two or three weeks more to go until I get a decision. I am over it though.

The Canadian govt keeps harping on about how they are going to let hundreds of thousands of immigrants into Canada but the whole experience has been dismal thus far.
hello! I'd just like to ask for an update about your LMIA processing/ application. did you get results from the officer?

gawkr

Oct 14, 2022
Yes my employer got the LMIA last month. I have followed the next steps as per their law firm's direction.

Midnughts

Jun 13, 2023
Yes my employer got the LMIA last month. I have followed the next steps as per their law firm's direction.
Hi, do they phone call interview the worker too or only interview the employer ?
my employer also applied for me noc 00, PR STREAM

luis.nv278

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
yes, it will inclue: 1 letter of confirm positive LMIA, 1 page Employment details: noc, wage, employer name, location work, 1 page: your name ( but employer will keep this page)

luis.nv278

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
I thouhhht they would interview my employer and interview me too, for example Asking my expẻience, etc as I’m the one whose name will Be put on the LMIA pr stream
they don't care, it is the work between the employer and ESDC. Employers have to show proof that they can't hire Canadian and pr to fill this job and you are qualified for this job. That all.