+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia employer interview

gawkr

Oct 14, 2022
not yet, how about you? I saw one people apply at the same time on Reddit and he said that his employer called ESDC and they estimate the result will have at end of November. Hope we will have this month. Keep in touch
Which subreddit do you follow for Canadian visa community?

gawkr

Oct 14, 2022
not yet, how about you? I saw one people apply at the same time on Reddit and he said that his employer called ESDC and they estimate the result will have at end of November. Hope we will have this month. Keep in touch
Any update on your application?

luis.nv278

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
not yet, how about you? Last week, my lawyer just called the Employer Contact Centre. The agent said they sent the message to the officer who is doing my LMIA to hurry the processing. I hope can have some good news this week.

gawkr

Oct 14, 2022
not yet, how about you? Last week, my lawyer just called the Employer Contact Centre. The agent said they sent the message to the officer who is doing my LMIA to hurry the processing. I hope can have some good news this week.
Nothing yet. They keep saying backlog. Are the agents allowed to talk to the officers directly?

luis.nv278

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Do you mind sharing his/her details or atleast if he/she is in canada visa forum do you mind tagging.
do you mean the one who gets LMIA results? He is not in this group.
It depends on the officer. Even if you submit same time but it's given to a different officer then it will have a different processing time.

gawkr

Oct 14, 2022
any news? I'm losing hope :(
They interviewed my employer last week. Maybe two or three weeks more to go until I get a decision. I am over it though.

The Canadian govt keeps harping on about how they are going to let hundreds of thousands of immigrants into Canada but the whole experience has been dismal thus far.

luis.nv278

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
They interviewed my employer last week. Maybe two or three weeks more to go until I get a decision. I am over it though.

The Canadian govt keeps harping on about how they are going to let hundreds of thousands of immigrants into Canada but the whole experience has been dismal thus far.
wow. at least you got the interview already. I have no response. Where is your company in Canada?