+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Consultant/Lawyer (Montreal) Contact?

hashhusp

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2008
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Hi all,
I just want to know if someone has a good contact of LMIA Consultant / LMIA Professional Lawyer (Montreal Preffereable).
I own a small business since 2013 and I am interested to Bring my Brother in CANADA on Work Permit. So please guide me thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,
I just want to know if someone has a good contact of LMIA Consultant / LMIA Professional Lawyer (Montreal Preffereable).
I own a small business since 2013 and I am interested to Bring my Brother in CANADA on Work Permit. So please guide me thanks
Moderators of the forum are Cohen Immigration in Montreal, one of the largest immigration law firms in the country.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,
Assume your brother has experience and education in the field related to you business? How big is your company? IRCC is very cautious when it comes to hiring family members because many people have tried to hire family member because they want them to immigrate not because there is an actual job or because they have they work history and education that matches the skills needed. Do you currently employ someone in this position at the moment? Creating a job for a family member is typically a red flag for IRCC that this is about immigration not being unable to hire someone already able to work in Canada. Has your brother attempted to apply for a TRV, study/work permit or PR already? His chances of securing a job or PR would be much better if family was not involved in the process. What is his education and work history? How old is he? Has he looked into the various express entry programs?