+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia based work permit

Reetd

Jul 16, 2019
Hi everyone so i am here to give an update about lmia work permit i got recently. My employer apllied lmia in February and got approval in may and after that immigration stopped working due to covid19.i was living in newzealand so My immigration consultant applied my work permit in mid june and i got approval in 2 weeks. Now i travelled to canada and got work permit at airport. As my work permit is under essential category. I got letter from my employer stating that my work is still available.
so immigration canada is still processing applications so good to all those are waiting.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi everyone so i am here to give an update about lmia work permit i got recently. My employer apllied lmia in February and got approval in may and after that immigration stopped working due to covid19.i was living in newzealand so My immigration consultant applied my work permit in mid june and i got approval in 2 weeks. Now i travelled to canada and got work permit at airport. As my work permit is under essential category. I got letter from my employer stating that my work is still available.
so immigration canada is still processing applications so good to all those are waiting.
Hello,

Just a quick question, which work permit did you apply for?
What is the LMIA work permit or LMIA EXEMPT Work permit (employee specific) and did it in fact take two weeks ?

dubai2019

Aug 16, 2019
Hi Reetd,
I Have Canada specific employer work permit visa in fast food chain restaurant. Do I need employer letter stating they needs me? When entering Canada.

Thanks in advance.

ajaybhattnagar

Aug 4, 2020
Hi,
Can you tell me what NOC code was your LIMA?
Also did you do 2 week processing ?

Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Reetd,
I Have Canada specific employer work permit visa in fast food chain restaurant. Do I need employer letter stating they needs me? When entering Canada.

Thanks in advance.
Yes you should have a letter from your employer guaranteeing that your employer still needs you to work because many employers have been impacted by covid and the the business is currently operational. The letter should include the employer’s contact information.