+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia based work permit from New Zealand....

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Oh did you order notes?? Why they think you can’t perform duties in Canada??
My consultant applied for notes the same day..... lets see what we find in there....but my attorney said that refusal reason is managable.... every visa officer have different view and opnion.... will lodge with some more docs after getting a clear picture from notes.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
My consultant applied for notes the same day..... lets see what we find in there....but my attorney said that refusal reason is managable.... every visa officer have different view and opnion.... will lodge with some more docs after getting a clear picture from notes.
Oh okay, I don’t think so its NOC CODE issue, may be explaining with documents wont get properly conveyed to VO. Your past and future job should have atleast 50-60% match not exact but VO should get overview of it. Example conducting time studies at job. Then time studies is the key word so it should in your resume and employer letter that catches the attention.

no visa officer knows all streams or what you do they more over look for keywords and should get overview

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Oh okay, I don’t think so its NOC CODE issue, may be explaining with documents wont get properly conveyed to VO. Your past and future job should have atleast 50-60% match not exact but VO should get overview of it. Example conducting time studies at job. Then time studies is the key word so it should in your resume and employer letter that catches the attention.

no visa officer knows all streams or what you do they more over look for keywords and should get overview
Yes,
The job duties in offered job and my experience one are about same.because of same job industry

The duties are about 80 % related to each other.
I dont understand why the v.o unable to understand.

I have provided the job contract , job duties confirming letter from employer, pay slips , bank statement......

I dont know what other documents i can show to prove the relevancy of my experience to the job offered.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Yes,
The job duties in offered job and my experience one are about same.because of same job industry

I have provided the job contract , job duties confirming letter from employer, pay slips , bank statement......

I dont know what other documents i can show to prove the relevancy of my experience to the job offered.
True its really stange, its hard to get LMIA approval which you got, which is kind of biggest hurdle and now why VO denied visa is really strange thing.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Yes,

When did you apply for notes? as you got refusal on Nov 12th so immediate on that day?

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
True its really stange, its hard to get LMIA approval which you got, which is kind of biggest hurdle and now why VO denied visa is really strange thing.
I am eligible for the alberta pnp as well...but they wont letting any draws out....so have to re apply.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Yes, on the same day , my attorney said we will have them by next week may be.... coz it may take 4 to 5 weeks
yes got it. do you know which office processed your application? your BVL Should have the address at the bottom

Thanks

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Hi Mate,

Did you get your decision on application???? Or any further update???
Not yet. Eligibility is under review and additional documents review started on Oct 27th after getting BVL on oct 26th. Medical passed on Oct 6th. Biometrics done on oct 20th.

Do not know what to expect at this point. You got BVL and decision on same day right??

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Not yet. Eligibility is under review and additional documents review started on Oct 27th after getting BVL on oct 26th. Medical passed on Oct 6th. Biometrics done on oct 20th.

Do not know what to expect at this point. You got BVL and decision on same day right??
Yes on the same day!!!!