+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA based closed work permit processing time

Rajakamaraj

May 28, 2020
Latest update on my application,
LMIA applied on April 1st week and approved on June last week.

WP applied on 1st week on July and awaiting decision.

Biometrics updated : 11th Nov

Medicals passed : 30th Nov

Eligibility section : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Hope these are good signs.

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
Latest update on my application,
LMIA applied on April 1st week and approved on June last week.

WP applied on 1st week on July and awaiting decision.

Biometrics updated : 11th Nov

Medicals passed : 30th Nov

Eligibility section : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Hope these are good signs.
Nothing good or bad, everyone that applies get medical passed before decision. Same for eligibility, they are reviewing it, which is again normal process for everyone who applies.

Good Luck

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Nothing good or bad, everyone that applies get medical passed before decision. Same for eligibility, they are reviewing it, which is again normal process for everyone who applies.

Good Luck
what if your all steps including Eligibility, background, security, criminality everything passed? if BVL received? what to expect

Rajakamaraj

May 28, 2020
Do you know anyone who recently submitted webform to check with IRCC regarding processing times? My attorneys are not willing to raise the web form. I have my UCI number and planning to raise it myself. Need advice on that part.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Do you know anyone who recently submitted webform to check with IRCC regarding processing times? My attorneys are not willing to raise the web form. I have my UCI number and planning to raise it myself. Need advice on that part.
what I heard from many applicants that they are not replying to webforms. you could try though we never know may be they will act on it.

I would suggest avoid sending multiple web forms. instead, you can try to call their customer center to get exact details which is more meaningful than webforms.

Rajakamaraj

May 28, 2020
what I heard from many applicants that they are not replying to webforms. you could try though we never know may be they will act on it.

I would suggest avoid sending multiple web forms. instead, you can try to call their customer center to get exact details which is more meaningful than webforms.
Thanks

patiencewearingthin

Oct 26, 2020
I raised a web form and got a response in 2 weeks. Response isn't helpful at all, just the same story that due to Covid things are delayed and we can't give you any specific information other than that your application is still in process.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
I raised a web form and got a response in 2 weeks. Response isn't helpful at all, just the same story that due to Covid things are delayed and we can't give you any specific information other than that your application is still in process.
Yes Web forms are no help, to get specific answers you need to call their customer center.

Calling them is more meaningful than webforms

patiencewearingthin

Oct 26, 2020
Yes Web forms are no help, to get specific answers you need to call their customer center.

Calling them is more meaningful than webforms
I didn't really get any info from calling them either. They just keep repeating the same stuff that's in their webform replies like they can't give a timeline due to Covid etc.

What specific questions did you ask them where their response actually told you something or was helpful?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
I didn't really get any info from calling them either. They just keep repeating the same stuff that's in their webform replies like they can't give a timeline due to Covid etc.

What specific questions did you ask them where their response actually told you something or was helpful?
Did you talk to an agent? Once they revealed status through online automated message you need to press 0 to speak to an agent.

Rajakamaraj

May 28, 2020
I called IRCC and they mentioned that my file is being handled by New Delhi visa office. We have raised web form 2 weeks back. Is there anything else i can do?